Chapter 3 : I'm The Super Leprechaun Not Horan !

Ellie's POV-

Me and The boys had a sleepover last night after I found them having a tour of my tour bus . Today we are going to SYCO Records to Start recording My new Album Halycyon Daze :) The boys are just finishing of the last few tracks for their Take Me Home Album . Niall says It's ment to mean there is nothing better than being home , but I told him it sounds like when you have just pulled at a nightclub . 

*At SYCO Rercords*

" Hey guys " I said facing the boys " Yeah " Liam responds " Have you ever noticed that if you un caps SYCO it's syco and thats like someone who is creeply crazy . Like Taylor Swift ! " Everyone laughed at that one even Harry , hey it counts even if it was sarcastic . :)

*skipping recording * 

All we did at recording today was work out the order of songs , since I write all my songs , so I don't have to worry about sitting in a studio and getting writers block when you have to hand in a new song that day completed . 

The boys where having a hard time writing a song so I suggested I write something down for them , of course they refused but after 30 minutes of intimidating I started writing . The title of the song was 'Summer Love' it's about how the boys had a Summer Love and they have to end it because they were Summer Loves and that they sing about how they will always be their Summer loves and how they wish they could rewind back to the moments. 

After I handed in the song with the boys name on it we started messing around on the spinny chairs when me and Niall jumped on the table and done a superman with our hands on our hips and shouted " I'm the Super Leprechaun and I'm here to save you helpless English beings spinning frantically " We said simeltaniously and we looked at each other and then at the boys and saw all their jaws dropped to the floor " How did you do that , you didn't even say anything " Louis shouts amazed " When we were 13 we said if we ever go to England and people are spinning on chairs crazily we have to see who can do that first , but as you guessed it was a draw" Niall explained and we both shrugged , the boys just nodded and payed attention to the large amount of noise that was being made outside ... 

Oh My Carrots ... Why is She Here