Day 2

When the elevator door opened Sasuke saw him.

Naruto.

The blonde was standing in the elevator lobby chatting with two other males.

Sasuke stepped out of the elevator into the lobby and proceeded to try and walk past the group quickly.

It didn't work though. Naruto, as keen as he was, immediately spotted him and waved. Sasuke didn't want to come across as rude so he waved back -which earned a grin from one of the other males in the group.

"What's the rush cutie?" The blonde teased. "Come over here and meet the guys."

'Goddamnit.' Sasuke cringed internally. He then walked over to them in a sluggish manner.

"So you're Sasuke, huh?" A male with black spiky hair spoke up. The other with brown hair just eyed him.

"Uh... Hi." He nodded. "Yeah i'm Sasuke, I'll be working with you from now on, pleasure to m-"

"Woah dude no need to get all polite and shit like that." The brown haired male interrupted him. "I'm Kiba and this fag is Shikamaru."

The other male scoffed and raised a brow. Naruto gave Kiba a disapproving look while chuckling nervously.

'Yikes.'

"Hah, jk." Kiba continued. "So Naruto, everything going well with Hinata?"

"Yup, I'm going over to her apartment this time."Naruto rubbed his own shoulder.

"Ooohhh." Kiba teased.

'I'll probably break up with her tonight. It's nice I'm going to her apartment because I don't want that energy at my place' The toned male thought internally. 'Should all go well.'

"What about you Sasuke? You have anyone special?" Naruto asked with a brow raised.

"Not really..." He answered nonchalantly. "The person I am into doesn't know me well and I don't know them well either I just think- they're- hot." Sasuke had almost said 'he' but caught himself, so it just sounded like he stuttered. Which was acceptable.

He was obviously referring to Naruto. But there was no way he was going to expose his feelings just yet. Sasuke didn't know these other guys well and judging by the terminology Kiba just used maybe his sexuality wasn't welcome.

"Ah. Tough one." Shikamaru raised his chin up and had a bothered look in his eyes.

"Hey the party is tomorrow, you're gonna be there, right bro?" The blonde picked up.

"Yeah I should be there." Sasuke replied while checking his phone.

"Sweet." The other male smiled back while Shikamaru and Kiba made sounds of approval. Sasuke's eyes darted to the side, Naruto had a very attractive smile.

"Anyway we should get to work." Shikamaru interrupted. "Our cringe 9-5 is starting."

Kiba let out a sigh of disappointment and began to walk across the breezeway. "Let's head over then gentlemen." The male added. 

"So Sasuke, you ready for your second day here in AC?" Naruto asked as he walked by the smaller male.

Kiba then broke off to head to his corresponding desk. But Shikamaru threw Sasuke a look of interest before following Kiba.

"I think so, the accounting isn't bad. There's just more of it and my numbers have to be more, if not completely, accurate." Sasuke replied.

"Oh?! You're our new accountant?" Naruto said with joyous surprise. "I'm the one who gives you your numbers to begin with!" He then pointed to himself with pride as his eyes widened. "Well, Kiba gives them to me, I check them, and then you get them to do the final and most important calculations. So don't mess up." Naruto said in a cheerful manner, but Sasuke could tell he was being serious.