Chapter 4: How Are You Sleeping?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We not gonna sleep here are we?" Jacob asked.

"Stop being a pussy!" Ray exclaimed.

Chresanto and Craig gave irritated sighs. Ray was being an annoying little shit.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Zonnique asked.

Ray just crossed his arms.

"Changing subject," Breaunna started. "How did you guys get here?"

The group who had been in the van gave each other weird glances. The girls didn't want to tell them, but Robin and Don didn't give a fuck.

"We followed you," Don said bluntly.

Faith hit him in the back of his head, causing him to say ow.

"What was that for?" Don asked.

Faith stayed quiet and crossed her arms. Don rolled his eyes.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Diggy said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your bullshit," replied an angry Robin.

Diggy threw his arms up in surrender. He didn't want to get shot.

While all of that had been happening, all the girls, excluding Zonnique, Breaunna, and Faith, had been searching for some place they could sleep.

"Ow," Bahja growled.

Bahja had stepped on an old thumbtack.

Ignoring her, Hope said, "I think I found the rooms."

Indeed she had. The rooms all had the same Victorian look. It looked as if the inn had been around for centuries.

"Where's our stuff?" Shyanne asked.

"At the entrance," Tanya replied.

"Ha ha ha!" a loud and deep voice called out.

"Tf...," Tanya started.

Without warning, books flew around the room they had been in. Glass was shattering, the curtains on the four poster bed had been flowing around wildly, and the sound of wind chimes could be heard. A cold breeze filled the room.

Stephanie felt herself being pulled backwards by her ankles. She felt cold hands with sharp nails drag her into a secret room. Stephanie screamed. The other girls screamed.

Everyone came rushing into where they heard the sound of screams.

"They're in here!" Jake yelled.

"What happened?" Faith asked. "Where's Stephanie?"

"S- s- something dragged her ou- ou- out of the r- r- room," Tanya stuttered. The group gave each other worried looks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stephanie's POV

Stephanie checked her surroundings. She was in a creepy looking secret room with dim purple lightings. There had been blood in one of the corners of the room. In another corner had been a whip. In front of her on the wall was a large cart with an assortment of thongs and laced bras.

"Welcome to my lair," called a deep male voice that slightly cracked, like the guy's in the get zesty commercials.

Stephanie looked to where the voice had come from. It's owner was a tall man with deep, sea green eyes. His hair was black with bronze streaks. It was carefully combed upward with flare. He was heavily muscled with an a eight pack. The man had been shirtless revealing his bronze tan.

Seeing this man had practically made Stephanie melt. He was fione. Stephanie stared dreamily at the sex god. He smirked at her.

"My name's Davis," the man said.

Stephanie tried to regain her composure. "Stephanie," she said in a shaky voice.

Davis approached Stephanie. Stephanie's heart flopped. Davis stroked her cheek. "You're so beautiful," Davis whispered to Stephanie, stroking her face.

Stephanie had an hourglass figure with long legs and dark brown skin. Her hair had been dark brown with chestnut brown streaks and reached just past her shoulders. Her eyes were a light brown color with flecks of amber in it. Stephanie had sharp facial features and high cheekbones.

"What do you want from me?" Stephanie asked, finally regaining confidence.

"You," he whispered, in the same soft voice he used before.

Stephanie watched confusedly as Davis went to the corner with the whip. "Take off your clothes," Davis commanded lightly.

Stephanie hesitantly started undressing.

"Why?"

Davis gave her his same smirk. "You'll see."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. She had always loved these kinds of things since she read Fifty Shades of Grey.

Stephanie removed all her clothes, with Davis watching her. "Put on something from there," Davis said, pointing towards the wardrobe full of panties.

Stephanie searched embarrassedly search for a double D bra size. David raised an eyebrow in her direction. "Is your size there?"

Stephanie looked down. "No."

Davis approached her slowly. "That's nothing to be ashamed of, here."

Davis reached above her and pulled something out of it. He handed her a red bra laced with black fabric in her size.

Stephanie put on the bra and a matching thong. Catching the vibe of Davis and his "lair" she could tell this was a place for making love.

She laid down on the floor in a seductive position causing Davis to raise his eyebrows. He laid down next to her and started to feel her legs.

Davis held onto his whip tightly. "We're gonna have fun tonight."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone Else

Despite their frantic searches, the group could not find where Stephanie had been taken.

Ray had given up on the search and fell asleep on the couch at the reception area. This had obviously annoyed Hope.

Hope tried to keep her calm. "Can you help us search more?" Faith asked.

Ray opened one of his and looked at Faith sleepily. Ray shook his head sleepily.

Faith had been really trying. "Can you help take some of the luggage upstairs?" Again, Ray shook his head.

"Listen," Hope started in a strained voice. "I know your NOSTRILS THE SIZE OF NICKI MINAJ ASS GONNA HELP!"

"Oh shit," Don coughed into his arm.

"OTHER NIGGAS IS TIRED BUT THAT DONT MEAN THAT WE TRYNA SLEEP WHEREVER WE CAN! YOU AIN'T EVEN SLEEPIN ON A COMFORTABLE COUCH! GET CHO TWO BRAIDED APEX SELF UP AND HELP MY SISTER TAKE THAT SHIT UPSTAIRS BEFORE I SHOVE MY GLASSES SO FAR UP YO ASS, THAT YOU GON BE BRAIN DEAD BECAUSE MY GLASSES SHOT RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN!!"

"Wooh," Hope shivered. "The holy 'pop off on these hoes' ghost has takin over me."

Chresanto, Craig, and Jacob all stared at Hope in disbelief. "Oh oh oh," they all shouted in unison, stacking their hands on top of each others and shooting their hands out, as if they were a sports team doing their handshake.

"That's what you get for being a little fuck Ray," Zonnique said.

Everyone, except for the teenagers who had arrived in the van, had widened their eyes. If Zonnique had been driven to say something like that, you were being the bitchiest shit.

Ray walked silently to get some luggage and take it upstairs. That nigga had been silenced for the rest of the night.