Chapter 12: Kanye's Role Model

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don

"I don't see how I can help a floating thing."

Horus/Don face-palmed. He had explained the whole scenario five times, but Don still hadn't seemed to understand. Like Horus said in his throne room, Don was too hard-headed to catch on.

"You know what kid, just ask your sister," he gave up, disappearing as well.

Don groaned. How was he supposed to believe in gods? Especially ones that looked exactly like him. How did he know that someone wasn't just pranking him with a screen projector? He had seen things like this on the TV show Scooby Doo.

Even though he didn't believe what was happening, Don walked out of the kitchen as the great godly figure said, to ask his sister.

When he stepped out, Faith and Zonnique hounded him with questions. One of them being, "Was he an asshole?"

Don gave them a confused look. "He was real?"

Once again, Faith smacked him upside the head. "Of course he was real. What did you think? He was a hologram making all that stuff up?"

Don scratched the back of his head. That was actually exactly what he was thinking. He looked down, ashamed to have been told by his own little sister.

Zonnique grabbed his arm and pulled him along with her in a fit. Don noticed that tucked between her arms, was some strange leather book with runes he didn't recognize floating out of it in miscellaneous colors, each one floating out was different than the last.

Zonnique stopped Don and herself at a big, old door. Faith was bringing up the rear with her arms crossed. Zonnique pushed the door open and walked through.

She unveiled a room full of armor, various bows and different types of arrows to go along with them, swords, spears, maces, nun-chucks, shields, and javelins.

Don looked around the room confused. Where was he? For some reason, the many ancient war items in the room intrigued him.

"What is this place?" Don asked, his face lighting up as he stared at the weaponry spreading from the wall to wall.

"Melominera and Horus's shared weapon room. They never really liked sharing though." Faith stared at the weapons in the room with the same look of admiration Don had.

"Who and who?" Don asked, squinting his eyes and cocking his head to the left.

"Well," Zonnique started, dragging on the 'L' "if you were listening to anything the falcon had to say, you would have known what who they were."

Don looked down at his feet, dumbfounded. "Oh."

Zonnique removed the magical book from between her armpit and randomly opened the page. On sight, she read something from it that Don couldn't really understand nor make out.

Instantly, three floating figures appeared in the air. Don took a step back. The first figure was dressed in full on body armor, with olive green light looming around it. It scared Don when he noticed the figure looked just looked like Faith. The second was in a beautiful white dress shrouded by a light blue mist. This time, it looked just like Zonnique. The third was practically flashing an angry red color and shirtless with something that Don thought to be a skirt. This one scared him the most, for it looked just like himself.

The figure that was supposed to be Don rolled its eyes. "He is too dense to comprehend anyth- ow."

The one that looked like Zonnique had hit him softly on the shoulder. "Not now son," she whispered. "We haven't even introduced ourselves yet."