Chapter 7: Outcast

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Near the Pool House

Hearing the scream only made them run faster. In a matter of seconds, they were finally outside, a few feet away from the pool house.

As soon as they got there, the gang of teens quickly ran into the pool house. What they had seen angered all of them. A crazily laughing Faith and a soaking wet Hope in the pool.

Shyanne angrily ran up to Faith and pushed her up against the wall. "What the fuck Faith?! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT!"

All Faith could do was stand there, taking the punches Shyanne threw at her face. Although all her talk and all the things she did to her twin, Faith wasn't a fighter. She looked to her brother and Robin for help, but they just stared and shook their heads.

Meanwhile, Jacob had been helping Hope out of the pool. Her pajamas had been soaked and she was shivering. After Hope was out of the pool, Jacob found her a towel.

After Hope wrapped the towel around her shoulders, she approached her sister and pushed Shyanne off of her. Faith gave back a nervous smile. Hope smiled back, but, punched her in the face, giving Faith a bloody nose. Faith slowly sank to the ground.

Diggy, who had been behind everybody, felt bad for Faith. Diggy went to her and steadily helped her up. Diggy didn't care about the people muttering and shaking their heads behind him. He was doing, in his opinion, what was right.

Diggy grabbed a towel and started dabbing Faith's nose, trying to get the blood off of her.

Don had also deeply felt bad, but he was too concerned about Hope to think about those feelings. Don had been done with his sister Faith's shenanigans. With one last sympathetic glance to his sister, Don left the room. The others trailed behind him with Jacob and a fuming Hope in the back.

Diggy had still been with Faith and had still been helping her. Faith gave Diggy a weak smile. "Thank you."

Diggy gave her a toothy grin and nodded. "No problem."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Inn

Hope stormed up the stairs and into the room she and her sister shared. She grabbed Faith's things and unloaded them into the room where the secret room had been discovered.

Hope searched through Faith's suitcase until she came across a pair of glasses. They had been Faith's. Hope smiled. She scattered everything in her sister's bag when she came across a set of contacts.

Hope took them out and ripped each lens apart in rage, one by one. Hope laughed evily and placed Faith's glasses on the dresser. Pleased, Hope walked back downstairs, flipping her curly, platinum blonde hair.

Before she left, Hope did a more thorough search of the bag. There she found another pack.

Hope thought for a second. She took the pack of contact lenses and tucked them between her arm an skipped back downstairs.

Downstairs, the inn door opened and in emerged Diggy and Faith. Faith walked quickly inside and ran upstairs.

Diggy watched her leave until she was at the top of the stairs, an disappeared in the hallway.

Diggy spotted Don and stared him down. Don stared back in the same tough manner as Diggy. "Watchu starin for?"

Diggy scoffed before yelling. "That's supposed to be your mother fuckin sister! How are you not gonna help her?!"

Don's green eyes went ablaze in rage. "Hope supposed to be my sister too! Want me ditch her?! Who should I choose?! The sister who got thrown or the sister who threw her in the pool?!"

"I don't care, that's still your sister! You don't know how to take care of her!" Diggy barked back.

Don charged him and they started fighting. No one tried to stop anything. The teenagers who weren't fighting were even instating.

Meanwhile upstairs with Faith, she walked into the room she, Hope, and Shyanne shared. Faith noticed all her belongings had disappeared from the room.

Faith searched through all the rooms for her things. Still no luck. Faith thought about where her stuff could be as she walked through the hall. When she gave up and stopped walking, she noticed that she was next to the abandoned room.

Faith hesitantly looked into the room. Sure enough, her suitcase was in the room and her glasses on the dresser.

Faith sighed and wondered how they got there. As she approached her glasses, she felt as if she was stepping on something slippery and squishy.

Faith side-stepped and bent down to examine what she had stepped on. Faith's stomach flopped. What she had stepped on were her contact lenses, ripped into tiny pieces, all gathered together in one pile.

Faith picked up every tiny piece and held them in shock. She stared at them, willing for them to reform. When they didn't, Faith gave up.

Faith dug deeper in her box, searching for the other pack of contacts. She came out empty.

Suddenly, an image formed in Faith's mind. She remembered seeing some sort of box tucked between Hope's arms when she entered the inn. Her set of contacts.

Faith thought it over and decided that she was gonna let Hope have it.

However, when Faith got downstairs, she had seen a fight going on between Don and Diggy. Faith felt anger towards the ones who were instigating. She turned to them. "Are you seriously instigating?! They could hurt each other!"

Tanya sat up from her leaned position on the old, velvet couch, annoyed. "BITCH THINK ABOUT WHO YOU IS FUCKIN TALKIN TO! YOU CAN'T TELL NO ONE WHAT'S RIGHT OR WRONG AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR OWN TWIN SISTER! EVERYONE'S DONE WITH YOUR FUCKIN BULLSHIT!"

And that, Tanya left. The shouting stopped Don and Diggy's fight. Faith didn't know what to do. Cry or attack her ex best friend.

Diggy sensed Faith's confused feelings and went to try and comfort her. He grabbed the side of her shoulder and guided her to the same couch Tanya was sitting on.

Shyanne, Bahja, and Stephanie got up from their spot on the couch since they didn't want to be next to them.

Diggy brought Faith in his lap and started rocking her. Don stared at the two of them, with mixed feelings.

Robin walked off and everyone followed him except for Don.

Don walked closer to Diggy and Faith. His eyes filled with regret. "Sorry," he said sincerely to his sister.

And with that, he walked off. Leaving the two of them on the couch.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update. My computer is as slow as molasses. -your author

---------------------------------------------