Chapter 10: Zayn

"Why is your back bruised, Raven?" my mom asked. I panicked for a second. What do I say?

"Uh, I was pushed into lockers in the hallways." It wasn't technically a lie.

"You need to be more careful in the hallways. Push before being pushed, that's what I used to." I laughed and turned around towards my mom. My mom was truly beautiful. She had clear, blue eyes. I had my dad's grey eyes, unfortunately.

"I know, mommy." I hugged her in a tight hug.

"Alright, baby. Your dad and I are going out, okay?" I groaned and pulled away.

"Where are y'all going, now?" I hugged the couch pillow as she looked at herself in the living room mirror.

"To dinner, Raven. I told you this yesterday. If you don't want to be alone then call Drew or Harry." And coincidentally, the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it." I said after she made no move to get the door.

I opened the door and froze with fear and shock.

What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to him so my mom won't hear.

"Who is it, Raven?" my mom walked towards the door and her eyes lit up. "Oh, hello. You must be Raven's friend. I'm Sophie, her mom." she shook his hand and he shook her hand with two hands. Kiss up.

"Hello, Mrs. Essence, would it be okay if I stay with Raven for a couple hours?" He actually passed as a gentlemen.

"Of course! As a matter of fact, my husband and I were just leaving. Howard, get your ass down here!" my mom yelled. My dad came down the stars fixing his tie. He saw Zayn and smiled.

"Hello, I hope no funny business will go on while we are gone, right?" my cheeks went red.

"Dad!" he kissed my forehead and linked his hands with my mom.

"Just checking, honey. We'll be back in a couple hours. Don't stay too long young man." Zayn nodded his head.

"Yes sir. I'm not going to stay long." My mom and dad left leaving me

Alone

With

Zayn.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled when their car pulled off. He smirked and walked into my fucking house!

"Shut up. I need to warn you about a certain someone." He said and sat on my couch. I say down as far away from him as possible on the couch.

"Hurry up so you can leave." He glared at me as he continued talking.

"Marcel is a....... special kind of person." he trailed off as he stared at the tv. The tv was off.

"Okay..." I said after a while of silence.

"I'm trying to say he's dangerous. He always goes past the border line with women. He doesn't exactly hit girls but he gets," he looked uncomfortable talking about it. Wasn't he the same guy who threatened to shoot me? "Basically, he gets horny easily."

"Woah, dude. TMI." Why is this gang member in my house telling me that Marcel is a horny guy? When did my life flip upside down?

"I'm serious. He has high sexual needs and when he actually does have a sexually partner," he took a deep breath and rubbed his hands over his face. "He's very... violent. It's not like rough sex. No. It's way worse than that. Worse than BDSM. He likes to see actual tears of pain and bruises. He likes to see scars and scabs. It's makes him excited, for some reason. I'm telling you this as a warning. He has sky-high anger issues. He never hits a woman, though. He will never do that. His mom was brutally beaten in front of him while he was 12. Multiple times. He will never do that. He's very aggressive, though. He loves violent relationships. I honestly don't know why. I should know since I've been his best friend for the last 10 years. I can't tell you everything but that's the most I can tell you, right now."

Okay, that was a lot to take in.

Why is he telling me this?

"Wh-why are you telling me this?" It's not like I was planning on having sex with him.

"Because he has a liking toward you. He marked you, you're in his book. I'm sorry but," he looked at me with actual sincerity. "He's not going to give up on you."