Chapter 15: Broken Relationship

"I'm so sorry, Marcel." I could feel the stinging in my eyes as I looked at him. He looked at me with dark eyes. No emotion on his face. He looked like he hated me.

"No. I don't understand why you won't believe me when I said I was changing for you. I didn't kill anyone and I haven't planned on hurting any of my bullies for months now."

And this is the only time where I actually believe him.

One and a half hour earlier...

"Seriously, stop!" I laughed as Marcel kept tickling me.

"No! Tell me where it is." he looked amused at my suffering.

"Never!" Tears were running down my face as I was pinned underneath him. I squirmed underneath. He was sitting on legs and used one hand to pin my arms above me.

"Tell me where the Oreos are and I'll get off you. Stop being greedy!" My stomach was hurting as he kept tickling me.

Just give up, Raven.

"Ok ok. I'll tell you." his tickling stopped and I was trying to calm my breathing down.

"Tell me." I sighed as I gave away my secret location.

"Underneath my bed." Then, he pushed me off my bed to get my Oreos. I hit the floor with the covers flying on top of me. "You asshole!"

"Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know." He sung with his mouth full of my Oreos. I untangled myself from my covers and breathed in the fresh air. I looked at Marcel laughing at me.

"Your hair looks like like it was attacked by a raccoon." he sat on my office chair as I got from underneath my covers.

"Shut up. Don't eat all of my Oreos!" I ran towards him but wasn't quick enough. He bolted up from the chair and ran out of my room laughing. "Get back here!" I yelled out.

He ran down the stairs with me right behind him. I miscalculated the number of steps and missed a step sending me flying downwards. I fell into Marcel's back making him fall down the stairs also and the Oreos went up and fell all on and around us. I was sprawled on the floor next to Marcel, groaning.

"How did you manage to do that?" he asked as he rubbed his head. He must have bumped it against mine.

"I don't know." I rubbed my head also as I looked at the scattered Oreos around us. "My Oreos." I said sadly.

"Look what you did."

"You should have never took my Oreos!"

"You should have told me where they were in the first place!"

"They were my Oreos!"

"But I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to share with me!"

"Not if it's something as sacred as Oreos!"

My mom walked in at us arguing on the floor with Oreos all around us.

"Seriously?" That's all she said. My mom heard Marcel's deep voice and his explanation was that he was embarrassed by his deep voice so he did a squeaky one. She fell in love with him even more after hearing it.

"She wasn't sharing with me Mrs. Essence." he told on me.

"Hey!" My mom shot me a glare.

"Share with this cute, adorable gentlemen. I taught you better than that." Then she left with Marcel laughing at me.

"Share with this cute, adorable gentlemen." he mocked me. I rolled my eyes and got up from the floor.

"I hate you." I mumbled and walked up the stairs.