Chapter 16: Shocker

Harry

Finally. I finally have that son of a bitch right under my control.

"And this is for beating up Niall." I screamed landing another punch to Marcel's jaw. I heard Niall's laugh in the background.

"Thanks mate. Wish I could've done it myself." Marcel took time off his busy schedule to beat up Niall again a week ago. He's still sore.

I looked at the exhausted and bloody mess on the floor. His eyes were halfway open and he didn't even try to get off the floor.

"Good thing we tricked Raven into getting you. It's a shame that she's so easy to fool. She hates your guts, by the way. Just wait 'til I get my hands on her. I don't think I could handle myself." I said. Marcel's exhausted face turned into full rage.

"Touch her and I'll make sure to take the time to cut you in half." A shiver ran through me at the threat. I was terrified of Marcel, nobody knows what he's capable of. But I laughed either way. I wanted that kind of power that Marcel had over people.

"Oh Marcel, I love you, I really do." I crouched down in front of him. "I have no choice but to love you since we're family and everything." He closed his eyes as he tried to control his heavy pants.

"You're not family. Cousins wouldn't do this to each other."

A/N: Sorry it's so short! I was going to make it longer but I thought-

Why not leave it here when they find out that they're cousins?

I didn't want to make them related since that's what everybody does but I said why not? They're cousins.

Or are they?

Muhahahahaha!