Chapter 9: Marcel

Marcel's POV

Raven is my blossoming rose.

Yeah right. The bitch is not that special. She actually believes she's something to me. I just need her as bait. She's a piece in my chess game. I don't even know how to play chess.

"Hey baby." I smiled at Kiley as she walked in my house. I faked a blush as she touched my face.

"H-Hi. M-My mom is not here at the m-moment but we can start the t-tutor session in my r-room." I kept the red blush on my face as I led her to my room. Raven left me sexually frustrated for the last week. She's been dodging me and she looks very fucking hot in her outfits.

"So where do we start?" She asked sitting on my bed. She looked like a whore but I've had worse. Too bad nobody's going to believe her tomorrow.

"We can start right here." I said as I softly laid her down and climbed over her. She moaned and I didn't even do anything. This couldn't be any easier.

I took off my glasses and shook out my gelled hair.

"Damn Marcel," she ran her hands down my chest.

"Shut the fuck up." I demanded and connected our lips, roughly.

This was way easier than I thought.

"Remember, don't tell anyone or I will fucking kill you." I said with a hard stare. She sniffed and wiped her tears but nodded anyway. "Good. Now, kiss me." She hesitated but kissed me anyway. I roughly pulled her hair back and trailed my lips to her chest. "Don't hide these hickeys and don't tell anyone who gave them to you." I pushed her out the house and slammed it in her face.

Fuck Raven. I like Kiley better, she's easy.

I walked in the school looking for Kiley.

The bitch better remember or I'll snap her neck.

"Hey Marcel!" she greeted me with a fake, happy expression. She grabbed my hand and linked our fingers together.

"H-Hi." I stuttered. I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "How about we skip first period, I'll meet you in the girl's bathroom all the way in the back of the school. Got it?" I spoke sternly. She shakily nodded. I kissed her cheek and walked away from her.

Now, where is that fucker Harry?

I walked around for about five minutes when I found him. He was talking to... Raven. She was leaned against the locker with him hovering over him.

"Hi Harry!" I said in my high pitched, geeky voice. I saw Harry tense up a bit and that made me want to smile in his face but I held it back.

"Hey Marcel." He was looking everywhere but me. That's right, you better fear me. "Wh-What do you want?" he cleared his throat and backed away from Raven. She looked confused.

"Can you please give Raven and I some time alone? I need to speak to her." I smiled lightly at him. I should get a Grammy for my acting. He nodded and left me and Raven left. There was nobody else in the hallway and I bet Kiley was waiting for me. Probably crying. "So, you're his fuck buddy now?" She looked me in the eyes with anger clear in her eyes.

"No. It's not any of your business if I was either so just fuck off." She yelled and tried walking away. I grabbed her wrist tightly and slammed her against the lockers. She let out a grunt of pain as I pinned her to the locker.

"You should watch your mouth, wouldn't want me to do something I'll regret, would you?" I said through clenched teeth. The anger in her eyes was more evident as she looked at me.

"Go to hell." It's not like I'm not going there anywhere.

"I'll save you a seat." I smirked at her which frustrated her even more. "You don't understand how fucking lucky you are Raven. You honestly don't. Just ask Kiley." I said and got off of her.

Time to meet up with Kiley.

My laugh echoed through the empty alley as I was clutching onto my stomach.

"Wow, that was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard since Raven said I don't own her. Very skilled, if I must say." I winked at the pathetic human being in front of me. Then I shot another jab to his stomach. He spit more blood out of his mouth and glared at me.

"Just wait, I will fucking kill you." I let out another laugh at the 'threat'.

"You may not have known but," I was circling around him in a tantalizing and threatening way. "One, you are in no way, stronger than me. Physically or mentally." I punched him in the face, sending his face flying left. "Two, I know way more gangs than you can fucking count. I could get you shot while buying a Twix bar at the store. So don't fucking threaten me. Got it?" I slapped his face and punched his gut. "Oh, and another thing, You better not tell Raven or I will kill you myself. It will be the most pain you have ever felt. Understand?" I said with a dark voice. He nodded, too exhausted to talk.

"Take pretty boy back home. Make sure Mrs. Horan doesn't see you or him bruised up. Soak him in a bath with whatever the fuck you use to soak with." I shrugged and walked away.

It feels so bloody good to be in power.