Chapter 1: The Question

Olivia pov,

A chorus of screams were echoed through the house, I sighed at that. It seems like there is a murderer in my house but no, that's not what is happening at the moment.

A fight broke out for the last slice of pizza left in the box, we have to have this fight every week. My very calm household turns into a battlefield at the sight of pizza.

Well we're calm all the time... just not calm when it comes to food, showering, going to the bathroom, and even using the car. But other than that I promise we're calm!

I watched the scene unfold, as my eldest brother Ethan elbowed my second eldest brother Mathew in the ribs.

Noah pushed Oliver out of his chair and as he groaned in pain, David stood on the table... on top of the pizza.

Which led to everyone glaring at him.

"Noooooooooo," Oliver dramatically yelled.

"There's cheese between my toes! Awesome!" David yelled as he waved his arms in the air.

That, is my very unusual, abnormal and mental family.

1-Ethan is my eldest brother
2-Mathew is the second eldest
3-Noah is the third
4-David is the fourth
5-Oliver is my twin who is a year older than me

I was born just a few minutes after him, which caused me to be born a year after him, and as surprising as it sounds, they all go to college.

I still don't know how they managed to graduate high school.

Aren't you supposed to be a little smart to graduate?

•~•

A couple of months passed and my weird brothers stopped acting weird, and somehow started acting weirder?

They didn't come home for a couple of weeks and mom was worried sick about them since they always came home on the weekends, or at least informed us that they won't come.

After weeks of not being around, when they came home, they would talk in hushed voices and wouldn't let my mother and I hear even a word of what they had to say.

With all the suspense that took place in our house without the boys, my mom grew crazier by the second.

I remember when she got this crazy, it was the day she knew that father figure human left for another woman.

Now all she talks about is she doesn't want to lose more important people in her life.

Then it happened... she asked me to do a very unusual thing, I will repeat and quote:

"Why won't you go undercover in their college! They might be doing drugs! Or worse they would be selling drugs! Or that jerk (aka my father) convinced them to work for him!"

"What!?"

"Yes I'll go buy boy clothes! Oh wait we already have those, you're about the same size as when Oliver was 12, I'll go find his clothes," she nodded her head like crazy and went up the stairs.

And nothing grows a girls ego more than when she knows that she is the same size as her brother when he was twelve.

Somehow I ended up wearing boy clothes and went to a college... an all boys college.