Chapter 11: Busted

A whole day passed with not even a single dot of detail about the boys.

Even Mason had disappeared, only appeared to open his dorm room for me, and when I asked him any questions, he would directly revert it away or change the subject.

He got a change of clothes and left, and he offered me to take his clothes as my dorm is currently closed.

I laid again on Mathews bed, thinking about what is going on.

I widened my eyes as I realized, I could've followed Mason! Idiot you're on a mission, you shouldn't be sulking around.

I quickly wore my shoes and closed the dorm room behind me.

I hurriedly walked towards the exit of the dorms and saw Mason talking on the phone.

He made a lot of gestures with his hands as he talked intensely.

He shook his head and aggressively threw the phone on a nearby wall.

He sighed in frustration and threw his hands up, he breathed deeply and grabbed his phone from the floor, putting it in his pocket.

He left the building and I closely followed after him.

A white car was parked in front of the dorm building and he drove off.

I ran after his car and stopped when I saw a taxi, I shook my hands for the driver to see me.

I jumped in the car and told the driver to follow after Mason car, after a twenty minute drive, he stopped at a villa and got out of the car.

He walked towards the house and then looked directly at me shaking his head.

I bit my lips, probably should've removed my wig so I could be Olivia and not stupid Sebastian.

He knocked the door and walked into the house.

I paid the driver and sat on the lawn in front of the house.

I sat there for a few hours when finally Mason left the house.

"I thought you left," he said with a sigh.

"I thought I got caught so why follow you when I could wait for you to explain."

"No this is not right Sebastian, it's a complete violation of my privacy," he shook his head, "I'm done being the nice guy, you won't sleep in my dorm tonight."

"Would you at least get my dorm key from Liam so I can get into my own room?" I said as I stood up, dusting my back as I did.

"No," he said as he pressed his car keys.

"But-" he cut me off, "don't even talk, I had family issues, family! None related to you and your obsession with Mathew! I don't even know what you want from him, but leave him alone!" He yelled.

He slammed his hand on the front of the car and said, "just," he sighed, "leave."

I nodded my head and silently walked towards the university.

"You'll wa- I don't care," he yelled out only to mumble the rest.

I looked at my feet as I walked, I lost the only person that was nice to me from the beginning.