Chapter 3: Secret is out!?

The morning came and Liam was no where to be found, not that I was complaining anyways.

Today is the last day of my weekend and tomorrow I have to start college.

I always wanted to start college just not in those circumstances.

My nose has healed a little but it's still pretty bruised up.

After dressing up, I grabbed the dorm keys and left. I walked to the cafe again and got myself tea and cookies.

A guy was that the cashier and I couldn't flirt my way to get a cupcake.

Dammit I want myself back, Olivia could've gotten free cupcakes.

Right now I'm stupid Sebastian, but on the plus side my name's cute.

Ordering my tea along with the cookie, I frowned about the lack of free cupcakes, once the order was ready I walked away from the cafe, thinking about life.

Lost in my thoughts I bumped into someone, causing the tea I had in my hand to fall all over them.

I widened my eyes and gave them my napkins.

"I'm so sorry!" My normal voice came out.

"You!" He stood up and grabbed my neck.

"I'm so sorry," I said in my male voice.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" He demanded as he squeezed my neck harder.

I choked and wiggled in his hold.

"Let the idiot go," a familiar voice said.

He threw me on the ground and I blinked the tears away.

He walked away and Liam walked towards me, "you're really on the roll, getting on the nerve of everyone with a temper."

He gave me his hands and picked me up, "don't expect me to save you every time."

I nodded my head, not finding my voice.

He left and everyone surrounding us left too.

I walked to the dorms and somehow my cookie was still in my hands

I avoided eye contact with the lady at the front table and went straight to my dorm room, I locked the door and kept the key in its slot, preventing Liam from coming back in.

I removed the wig and opened my hair.

I washed my face and looked at the bruise surrounding my neck, my line of eyesight went up to my nose and I shook my head.

I totally look badass but it's not cool.

Knocking on the door, made me remember that I'm Sebastian and I searched for the wig but couldn't find it.

"Where is it?"

I looked around and it was no where in sight,

"Dammit!"

"Sebastian open the damn door!" Liam yelled from outside.

"Shit shit shit," I walked around the room and didn't find it.

I went to the bathroom and still no luck.

"Dammit!"

"Sebastian!"

The door was going to break from the amount of knocking he did on it.