Chapter 4: Caught in a drunken state

Liam was giving me an overview of what usually happens at their night outs.

A lot of alcohol, loads of partying and some weird handshake.

I zoned out after he talked about some kid who threw up all over campus and made it to the news.

I suddenly realized that Mason had walked into the room, Liam rolled his eyes at me and started snapping his fingers in front of my face, "Look Sebastian, I don't really like you."

I rolled my eyes, "like I don't know that."

"Fine Sebastian, I'm going out to some party, it's not really your scene, the party is gonna be at some kids house."

I nodded my head.

"I don't care if you want to tag along, but if you do just don't get on my nerves, got it kid?"

I nodded my head yet again.

Mason walked over and nodded his head, "he's suddenly nice to you."

"Why do you say that? He wanted to have my head."

"Yeah but he kindly wanted to have your head, look I don't know how to explain it but you grew on him kiddo," he tapped my back in a way to say I'm proud.

"That's impossible, I've known him for two days, don't forget that I have a bruised nose because of him," I pushed his hand off my back.

"Yeah but that's because you got on his nerves," he shrugged.

"Look I don't care what I got on, but I'm not coming to that stupid party," I said as I put away a few books off my table.

Liam widened his eyes and shook his head, basically asking me to come along.

Mason looked at what I'm looking at and spotted Liam, "but if you do want to come, it's no problem at all."

I sighed, "fine, I'm coming but I'm not drinking."

(๑>◡<๑)

"Woohooo!" I yelled as I swayed from side to side.

"You're a dude right?" Some kid asked me.

"Yeah! Wait no! Actually I am-"

Someone threw me on their shoulder, "getting out of here."

I giggled, "what are you? My father?"

"No your brother," the boulder said.

"Olly?"

"What are you doing Olivia?"

He put me on the ground and I sat on the grass, while shaking his head at me, he sat down beside me and gave me an expecting look.

"Look I was just having fun"

"Dressed like a guy?"

"Actually, when you told me someone looked exactly like us I did my research and that dude really does look like us."

He nodded his head, "and?"

"And I came to university to see if I could lie and say I'm this guy, they let me in, a while later someone told me Sebastian Liam was looking for you and he's pissed"

He sighed, "Liam did that to your nose?"

"He did apologize, -hic- he has four sisters," I hiccuped.

"Well after that Liam told me how can he make it up to me -hic- and this other guy Mason came and they talked about a party, so I decided... I decided -hic- that his apology should be in the form of taking me to a party."