Chapter 12: Laying in Rain

I walked back to the dorm and Liam sat scowling at me.

"Hello," I grinned.

"I can't leave you unattended! Why would you go around punching people!? And why did you have to choose Drake!"

"He fought with me first! And I just wanted to let go of my anger!" I said defensively.

He shook his head, "I can't believe you! You could go to the gym and punch a punching bag, you know the bag used specifically for punching!?"

"Don't even talk to me like that! You are the person that caused this anger!"

"Me!? Go fight with your brothers!" He yelled.

"Don't even go there!" I slammed my hand on the table.

Someone knocked the door, "Liam! What's going on here?"

"Open the door for Mason," he said as he sat down.

"Who do you think you are ordering me around!?"

"Fine don't open the door for Mason," he shrugged.

"Whatever," I mumbled, "he's your friend anyway."

I kicked my shoes off and laid on my bed.

He stood up and left the dorm.

Whatever's wrong with this idiot?

~~

I jerked awake as the nightmare worsened, maybe fighting Drake wasn't such a good idea.

Ya think!?, a part of my brain yelled out.

My dream was Drake hurting me over and over again with different ways and they would all end up with me dying, only to be resurrected again... the cycle was vicious and kept going on.

I sighed as I threw my legs out of the bed and wore my shoes.

I looked at the time and noted how it's 10pm, I slept for four hours and yet I still felt like I needed more sleep.

My stomach grunted and I nodded my head, I'm really hungry.

I opened the fridge and saw leftover pizza, I put it in the microwave and waited for it to ding.

The ding never came as the electricity went out.

I shrieked as the light turned off and grabbed my phone.

Although I was asleep, my wig didn't move an inch, just ruffled around. I fixed it as soon as I could and went out of the dorm room, using my phone's flashlight as a guide.

A few boys stood outside of their rooms confused as I was, "what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, the lights just went out," he said.

I nodded my head and continued to walk out of the dorms.

Just as I was close to reaching the receptionist, a hand pulled me into a room.

I shrieked in shock and it soon was muffled as someone covered my mouth.

"You think you can get away with what you did to me? Twice?" Drakes ominous voice echoed in the dark room, "there are no Davidson brothers that can help you now, and no Liam."

A loud crash was heard and I widened my eyes, what's going on?

A small light turned on and someone wearing a Joker mask stood in front of me.

He swung a bat around and raised the mask up to show his smile.

"Quit beating around the bush and start beating the kid!" Drake yelled.