Chapter 2: Professional Magician

I pointlessly walked around the campus and found some interesting places,

A cafe that had really good cupcakes and tea, I went to just get a cup of tea but the cashier was flirting with me.

She even wrote her number on a napkin for me but I nicely said that I'm gay, although I did say I had a brother that isn't. I suggested to give her number to him.

I thought I should give the number to Oliver since he's the guy version of me, but right now I'm the guy version of myself.

I found a library with every single book known to mankind, even noticed a few cute guys studying there but they gave me weird looks when I checked them out.

I keep forgetting I'm a guy!

When I did get out of the library though, I saw a little fountain, who stood beside the fountain you may ask?

All my stupid brothers!

Avoid eye contact, avoid eye contact!

I walked to the opposite direction and sped as much as possible.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I reached the dorms front desk.

"Sebastian!" The front lady smiled

"Hello," I sheepishly said.

"Did you get to see your way around?" She said as she twirled her hair around her finger.

"Yeah it's a nice college," I nodded.

"Good to know, I forgot to tell you, your classes start this week, so after this weekend you're gone to classes," she said letting her hair go.

I nodded my head, "how do I get to know my schedule?"

"You can go online and write your name and college ID number, you'll find it there."

"Alright thank you!" I smiled and walked towards my dorm.

I turned back to her again and asked, "where exactly is my dorm?"

"Go straight, left, third door to your right."

I nodded my head and followed her directions

I unlocked the door and Liam yelled out, "go away!"

I rolled my eyes, hearing a bunch of people walking by and I made space for them to pass.

"Let's go to Liam he'll know what to do," David's voice said.

I widened my eyes and put my head down.

"Let's not bother him every time," Noah said.

"But he'll know what to do!" David argued.

"We'll come back later," Ethan said.

"Alright," all of them mumbled and started walking away.

I peeked a glance and notice Oliver giving me weird looks.

Shit shit shit.

"You okay kid?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah I'm Liam's roommate, he's... busy?"

"Alright," he nodded and left.

I sighed a breath of relief.

My phone got a notification.

From Oliver:
Saw something very weird today, I think we have a triplet 😂 this kid looks exactly like us! So weird! I wish you come to college one day so I can show him to you.

I smiled and texted back:
Is he as cute as me or as ugly as you?

From Oliver:
WE'RE TWINS! YOURE JUST AS UGLY AS I AM!