Chapter 16: Drunken Nights Without Alcohol

Liam opened the door and everyone looked around.

"Hello?" Liam said.

"Hey bro!" David punched his shoulder, "we decided to have a sleepover at your house!"

"Um? I... sure? My whole family is in the house though, I need to make sure they're okay with this and I mean it's totally not cool for me not to tell my sisters the house will be raided with guys?" He rambled.

David nodded his head and Liam lightly closed the door.

I turned to David, "really? This was your genius idea?"

"What-?" He looked around confused.

"How do you even know where his house is?" Mathew asked.

"Oh I visited his house once to give him a bunch of papers," David said with a smile.

Liam opened the door and said, "I apologize, my family weren't quite comfortable with... Um I don't mean anything just that..."

"It's fine, totally understandable," I told him.

"Wait but they said they don't mind you sleeping over, just not the rest."

Noah put a protective arm over me and shook his head, "it's either all or none."

"Yeah let's go boys!" David said as he turned.

I smiled at his statement and Liam said, "where will you guys go then?"

"To Masons!" David exclaimed.

"Oh then I'm coming with you guys," Liam said, "just a second I need permission."

David snickered and I slapped the back of his head, "don't laugh, it's actually healthy to have a dynamic relationship with your parents... not something we would know about," I mumbled the last bit.

Liam soon joined us as we walked to Mason's house, he suddenly stopped and said, "we can drive there?"

"No need, we'll just walk," Noah said.

"I'm tired though," I said with a frown.

"Oh no! The princess!" David exclaimed, "we shall carry her!"

"Why are you always so energetic?" I asked as I shook my head.

I squeaked as I got carried upside down by someone, "hey!"

I hit his back many times until I got really dizzy, "could you put me down... please my head hurts."

"Put her down David," Mathew ordered.

I was soon put down and tried to regain my balance only to tip over, someone caught me and held my back to steady me.

I put my head on their shoulders and breathed, "thank you."

"Yep that's enough," Noah said as he pulled me away.

"Why would you do that?" I mumbled, still with closed eyes, "Oliver didn't do anything."

"That's because it wasn't Oliver," Noah mumbled.

I opened my eyes and looked at Liam, he nodded his head at me and we continued walking.

Once we reached Mason's house, his house is a mansion!

David knocked the door and Mason threw it open, "oh hello?"

"Hi!" David screamed.

"What can I do for you?" He asked awkwardly.

"Can we sleepover?" David asked.

"Oh yeah no problem," he said as he opened the door.

We soon stepped into the house and Mason led us to the living room.