Chapter 19: Say I Love You

My phone dinged as I sighed and I looked down, "he's good, but they needed us for a procedure."

Do I come?

No need

But I want to be there with you
guys, I'm on my way

I can't convince you otherwise,
we're in the same hospital

Alright

I shut my phone off and changed to my usual clothes.

I got out of the room and quickened my pace as I saw Drake and his dumb friends walking towards me.

"When did the girl get in the room?" Drake asked.

"I don't know, but this means Sebastian is alone now, we should bring the lock pick and barge in."

"I give out orders!" Drake yelled, his face reddened, "you don't have a say in this! Bring the lock picks and let's barge in."

The guy who originally said that rolled his eyes but nodded his head.

They passed by me and I went out of the dorms.

I widened my eyes as I realized, my wig! They'll probably see that and oh god!

I went back to the room as they all stood in front of the door.

"Is there something going on here?" I asked the boys.

"No, you can go along," Drake said.

I didn't think he'd be mean to girls too.

"But you're in front of my boyfriends dorm room so I'd like to know," I sassed as I put my hand on my hip.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Drake asked.

"Liam, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh nothing, we have a problem with his roommate," he nodded his head.

"So you're trying to get into Liam's space?" I said as I raised an eyebrow, "I don't think he'll like that."

Drake looked at the other two guys with him and they shrugged, "she's right, but we need to get to that guy some way or another!"

"I think he's allergic to hazelnut chocolate," I shrugged, "Sebastian was it?"

They eagerly nodded their heads, "yeah he's allergic to those and allergic to flowers as well."

Sebastian would hate when he starts getting those stuff from you idiot bullies, so much he'll be crying while he eats the chocolate and sniffing the flowers.

"You're awesome!" Drake high-fived me as he walked away, "thank you for that!"

I smiled and nodded at him, "no problem."

I shook my head and entered the dorm room with my keys.

I locked the door behind me and hid my wig in the closet along with anything that can pin Sebastian to Olivia.