Chapter 6: Operation Hospital

I ADDED A PROLOGUE! GO READ IT!!

Anna, Stiles and Kira wait in the McCall's kitchen, two computers on the table. With the recent acknowledgment towards the supernatural, Anna is still cautious about everyone. Though she is worried, especially after the juniors almost died during the SATs, she is still having difficulty accepting them. Most of her days have been spent talking with Hannah or Mason and avoiding Liam.

Scott and Liam arrive outside and Liam quickly catches Anna's scent. "Wait." He says, stopping Scott.

"What's wrong?"

"Is Anna helping?" Liam asks, trying to be casual but failing.

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"I can't see her." Liam mumbles.

"Why?" Scott laughs.

"I sort of, kinda haven't seen her since Garret and I didn't really tell her about me being your beta and I also told her you killed someone... So, I mean, I'm pretty sure she hates me." Liam shrugs awkwardly.

"Don't worry." Both werewolves turn to the door where Anna is leaning against the frame. "Scott explained it to me. You wolf boys coming in or not? We have a deadpool to stop." 
She walks back inside without waiting for an answer. The boys follow her with Scott smiling proudly at her. 

Liam takes a spot next to Anna and pulls out his computer. "Is three enough?" Kira asks.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles tells her.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam questions.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott nods.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam adds.

"I'm with Liam." Anna comments, pointing to him. "This is beyond dangerous. What if you actually die or the Benefactor kills everyone else? He's the one who's controlling the deadpool, right?" Anna asks Stiles who gives her a thumbs up. "So, in conclusion, it's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic."

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asks.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles clarifies.

"I think it's yes to both." Kira sighs.

"What, when?" Anna's eyes widen in shock and fear.

"You two don't need to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott assures the freshmen.

"I'm not scared." Liam presses.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles grins at him. "If we do this," Stiles turns back to Scott. "We don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we even know something's defiantly coming?" Anna asks as Kira hums in agreement.

"Because the tape from Garret's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott says.

"Simon said the same thing." Stiles adds. When he sees the confused look on Anna's face he explains, "The one who tried to kill us during the SATs." Anna nods as Stiles continues. "He couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead."

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott concludes.

"You don't get paid." Kira answers.

"But how does that get us any close to the Benefactor?" Liam asks.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott says.