Another Tiresome Year

Hey guys glad to see you back for another chapter anyways to the story... heh...

Thirdperson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena Yvonne is an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, If you dont count being the daughter of a very famous Ryhorn racer Grace Yvonne. Unlike her mother, Serena has no intentions of becoming a Ryhorn racer. Serena just wants to live a normal life, having fun with her friends, talking about boys, gossiping, and having a blast. What she doesnt know is that today on her first day of high school her life is about to turn upside down all because of one boy.

"Serena?!? Are you ready for school I've made breakfast!" Grace called from the kitchen.

"Yea mom I'll be right there. Come on Fennekin we don't want to miss breakfast don't we!? Serena smiled at her starter pokemon.

"Fen Fen Kin!" Her pokemon jumped into her arms

Serena was a pretty girl, with honey blond hair that went down past her shoulders and ocean blue eyes. She was always getting asked to go places. Although she declined she would only go out with her best friends Dawn, Misty, May, Iris.

She found boys only looking to hit on her so she wasn't interested in the whole dating thing. Whenever the concept of boys came around Serena really didn't have anyone to say she had feelings for, although she did take part in it with her friends, after all they were her friends and Serena always wanted to hang out with them, though Serena felt like something was missing in her life.

While Serena was heading downstairs with her partner Fennekin in her arms she had already decided on what to wear. Her normal outfit, Serena wore a black top with a white collar, with a crimson red skirt which fell just beneath her bellybutton but stopped at just above her knees a rather long skirt but it suited her well. She wore black stockings and black shoes with a pink pokeball design on her shoes. She also wore a pink hat with a black ribbon on the right corner of the hat.

As Serena made her way down for breakfast she smiled her mom had prepared her favorite breakfast. Pancakes with whipped cream and blueberries and syrup, because who eats pancakes without syrup, and two strips of bacon on the side of her plate.

"Awesome thanks mom, you made my favorite." Serena was excited for her first day of highschool. In reality she was only excited to see her friends and talk about "mature" things now that they were no longer middle school scrubs.

"You're welcome, Serena you got a big day ahead of you so I decided that it would be best if you started your day off well." Grace told her daughter. Grace was a nice mom always looking out for her daughter wanting to make sure she never got into any trouble, or didn't hang around the wrong kinds of people.

Serena sat down and enjoyed her breakfast with a glass of milk while she fed Fennekin her bowl of pokefood.

"You better eat up Fennekin we have a big day ahead of us. Serena told her pokemon happily.

"Fennekin!" Fennekin was also excited today. With the highschool being much different you were allowed to have your pokemon out whenever you liked as long as they didn't make any distractions.

Serena had woken up early so she could be 100% absolutely prepared. She had woken up at about 5:30 it was now 6:15 so she could sit down and enjoy her food. Unlike a certain Ketchum boy who coincidentally lived on the same block. Serena had seen the moving van about 3 days ago and she wondered who would have moved 3 days before school started, wondering who it could possibly be, but after that day she completely forgot about the new family moving in.

Serena had finished her breakfast and started to head out the door with her pink backpack as the clock ready 6:30 and was about to wait for the bus but her mother had called and told her to wait. Much to Serena's surprise her mom told her she did not have to go to work as she had the day off so she told her she would be taking her to school, so they didnt have to leave until about 6:50. As they drove out Serena noticed a boy walking out of his house running to the bus stop almost missing the bus.

Serena sweat dropped. So that's the new kid huh, already late to the bus the first day he seems kinda... different. She thought to herself. Serena could not get a good look at him and all she remembered was a red hat with a half circle pokeball pattern on it.

On the way there Serena's mom was trying to start a conversation with her but Serena was only half paying attention, her mind still on the new kid.

"Serena...?" Her mom asked

"Huh... oh sorry mom I was just thinking about something." Serena sweat dropped.

"Well as I was saying," her mother continued, " you better not be getting into any relationships with any boys I don't know a thing about."

"Mom!" Serena yelled and her cheeks turning into the color of pink roses

"Serena I'm only teasing." Her mom giggled.

"Good!" Serena said. "Besides why would I even date anyone everyone in my grade is pretty annoying, not attractive or to straightforward.

Grace dropped off her daughter at the front of the high school.

"Bye mom!" Serena was glad to be off the car.

"Come on Fennekin!" Serena called after her little fox pokemon. "Fennekin remind me never to ride with my mom again..." Serena sighed

"Fenne Kin!" Fennekin was excited to be at a new place.

And with that Serena left to go find her friends. Another tiresome year here we come Serena though, at least it won't be as bad with all of the girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there we are at the end of chapter two I'm releasing this like an hour and a half after the first chapter so yea 2 chapters wooo