Heat

Hey guys I got another chapter for you today I hope you enjoy all of the 2000+ words 😆 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash's POV

I was so excited I could hardly wait for the bell to ring as I was surrounded by my newly made friends sitting inside the classroom. I could not wait to start. This is it I told myself I'll show them just how good I am. Then a bunch of girls walked into the classroom, there was only one girl I was familiar with and that was Serena. The girl with honey blonde hair and Pacific Ocean blue eyes that you could get yourself lost in.

Hold up...

Wait...

What..!

I shook my head, I've been acting really weird lately... I should have went to bed earlier. Yea that's it. I remeber I went to bed at 11:30 probably not a good thing now that school started I sweat dropped to myself.

"Anyways I heard you guys have the new kid in your group and I want to meet him!" A girl with bright orange hair and a yellow tank top shoved Gary out of the way.

"Watch it Misty! Can't have you ruining the display." Gary smirked.

"The only thing you're going to be displaying Gary is your stupid little smirk after I knock a few teeth out, now shut up for a sec! Misty yelled at him. Causing Gary to flinch. All I could do was sweat drop.

"So you're the new kid huh..." Misty turned and was now about a foot away from my face.

"Yea I guess I am..." I scratched the back of my head.

"What do you mean by "you guess" obviously you would know if you were new or not." Now a girl with a red bandana with a pokeball design and brown hair that stopped above her shoulders was asking me.

"Nothing really it's just you know you guys are just really close and asking questions you know."

"Whatever." The girl with the bandana said.

"Ooo... so you are as cute as they say you are! Don't you think May?" Another girl, but this one wore a white beanie with a pink pokeball on it and she had dark blue hair.

"Ummmm thanks...?" I didn't really know what to say to that...

"What are you talking about Dawn... he looks like a total kid." This time it was a girl with a dark skin tone and dark violet hair. She seemed completely uninterested in me. She must be Iris considering there was no one else she could be.

"So what's you're name kid?" The girl named May had asked.

"A-"

"It's Ashy-boy." Gary had cut me off.

All the girls except Serena sweat dropped.

"Eh hem, actually it's Ash, Ash Ketchum." I clarified.

"Oh I guess Gary already gave you a stupid nickname huh." The girl Dawn was saying. She looked away. " I told you it started with an A Serena!"

"Yea I actu-" She got cut off.

"Hello students please take a seat. I'm Professor Sycamore the leading scientist in the Kalos region. Today as I'm sure you are all aware that there is a pre-test.

"Wait what! No one told me about no stupid test." Gary blurted out." I thought we're having a tourney today."

All of the girl facepalmed in perfect sink.

"Gary, you're an idiot." Misty glared at him.

Good thing I didnt say anything I was about to say the same question, but Gary beat me to it and thank goodness he did. I did not want to look like a total scrub on the first day of school.