Fitting in

Well I thought I was going to write more chapters today but I got a reality check from life and stuff came up... heh.

Ash's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran as fast as I could I had to carry Pikachu in my arms I was running so fast. To think I almost missed the bus I'm an idiot. I mentally facepalmed. I would have facepalmed myself physically but I was holding Pikachu.
I got onto the bus and Pikachu hopped onto my shoulder. I just saw everyone stare at me... I sweat dropped, I decided to sit at the back of the bus. Although I had my second thoughts as I heard people talking about me as I walked by, but then again if I sat at the front people would talk about me AND look at me so I kept walking. I finally made it the back of the bus and I sat down.

"Heya chump, how goes it." I looked up and saw a kid with long brown spiky hair wearing a purple long sleeved shirt. "The names Gary, Gary Oak, what might your name be new kid?"

"The names Ash, Ash Ketchum. I come from pallet town." I stuck my arm out to shake his hand but he just frowned. So I just awkwardly put my hand down.

"Pallet town you said?" Gary asked.

"Yea, why?" I shrugged.

"Okay, Ashy-boy nice to meet you I come from pallet too." He stuck out his hand.

I frowned "Ashy-boy"...?

"I get the feeling you're gonna call me that from now on huh Gary. I said shaking his hand.

"You bet Ashy-boy, I think it suits you don't you...?" Gary chuckled

I sweat dropped "No not really..."

"Well that sucks, I'm still sticking with it." Gary smirked. "Ashy-boy."

I sighed, looks like I made a friend I think.

After about 15 minutes we got to school at 7:05 giving me about 45 minutes to do whatever I wanted. Class didn't start till about 7:55 and we didn't get out till 1:55 considering it was a Monday we got an early out.

As I looked around I went to the cafeteria and when I saw Gary I kinda wished I never came down in the first place.

"Hey Ashy-boy, didn't think I'd run into you here, why don't I introduce you to the gang." Gary smirked.

Great I thought to myself hopefully everyone else isn't like Gary. That would be a bit much for me.

"Hey guys I'd like you to meet Ash, the new kid. Gary smirked again. Why does Gary always smirk? I thought to myself.

"Well Ashy-boy I'd like you to meet Drew, Kenny, Clemont, Paul, and Cilan."

"Ashy-boy?" Kenny was the first one to speak. "Give him one of your world famous nicknames already Gary." He rolled his eyes.

"Heh yea I think it funny, suits him dont you think." Gary started to laugh.

"The only thing that's funny is how incredibly small your IQ is compared to the size of your ego Paul said nonchalant. I could tell that Paul was a straightforward kind of person. Not really caring about what others thought.

"Whatever Paul, you're just jealous that I have a team of cheerleaders that follow me around." Gary glared at him.

"Whatever." Paul didn't even look like he heard what Gary said.

"Don't worry about those two..." Clemont said while sweat dropping. "they're always fighting about something. Well Gary's always arguing with Paul while Paul doesn't really care."

"It's nice to met you Ash." Clemont told me. He wore a blue jumper with a weird mechanical backpack.

"Yea, thanks... you too..." I was still looking at Gary still trying to provoke Paul into arguing with him when Gary just gave up.