Realization

Alright guys what's up. Back with another chapter and it's been 2 days since I release the first chapter and we are already at 250 views which is absolutely insane! More than tripling the view of the book the first day it was up Wow... sorry if it looks like Pikachu's trying to hump Ash...  😂😓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serena's POV

"Alright then Battle BEGIN!" Professor Sycamore yelled. I was glad that I would actually see Ash battle for the first time.

"Anyone want to make bets?" Garry asked.

"Well none of us have ever really seen Ash battle so I don't think anyone is going to take you up on that offer Gary." Drew said

"Hmmmph well then I guess we got to sit back and enjoy the show. Let's see what Ashy-boy can do." Gary shrugged.

Kenny began first and sent out his Empoleon.

"Empoleon huh... nice pokemon you got there Kenny." Ash said.

"Thanks Ash but save your complements till after we win cause there's no way were gonna lose. Right Empoleon?"

"Empol!" The steel and water type king penguin grunted.

"Alright then buddy you ready?" He glanced a Pikachu who jumped off his shoulder. "Alright then Pikachu I choose you!" Ash yelled. Pikachu seemed really pumped for battle, bits of electric static were coming out of his cheeks

Dawn looked over at me. "You really think Ash can win Serena?"

"I don't know, Kenny is pretty strong. I hope he does." I said worriedly. Dawn gave me that look again.

Shoot.

"Alright Serena what's up with you? You've been acting different today, I can tell you're hiding something from me." Dawn said.

"What... oh n-nothing. I could feel my cheeks turning red. I was freaking out on the inside. I knew Dawn is about to figure everything out. I was worried that she was going to freak out about it and tell everyone.

Dawn squinted at me. "You're going to have to do, better than that to hide something from you're best friend." I could she that she was putting the pieces together.

"Heh h-hey look the battles starting." I said trying to look for a way out of that conversation.

"Alright then! Empoleon use steel wing! Kenny said as Empoleon came at full speed trying to hit Pikachu.

"Pikachu dodge and use iron tail!"
Pikachu barely dodged in time and was able to hit Empoleon directly on the back as Empoleon cried out in pain.

"Alright!" Ash pumped his fist in the air. "Pikachu keep up the pressure and use thunderbolt!" Ash's Pikachu was able to directly hit Empoleon inflicting massive damage.

"Empoleon are you okay?" Kenny seemed worried.

" E-Empoleon! It shouted.

"Alright okay now use hydro cannon and give it everything you got!" Kenny was basically yelling.

"Alright then Pikachu counter it with electro-ball!" There was a huge steam explosion. Suddenly Empoleon jumped out of the steam while Kenny commanded it to use steel wing. This time Empoleon didn't miss.

"Pikachu! Are you alright?" Ash said worriedly.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried. Ash's Pikachu didn't even look hurt. He seemed really strong.

"Alright then let's end this use thunderbolt!" Ash looked like he was fired up.

"Oh no, Empoleon dodge it! Kenny cried, but it was too late Pikachu was too fast for Empoleon and Kenny's Empoleon fell over.