Dinner...?

Sorry if things start to get a little... weird heh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena's POV

"Serena, you alright you've stuck your head in that pillow for like 5 minutes already."

"Yea I guess I'm still embarrassed about what happened on the bus."

"Oh yea... that..." She sweat dropped.

"Well I mean its not like its a bad thing you do like him.... hmm you know you two would be totally cute to ship together." Dawn was already thinking about it.

"Dawn... no please." I sighed.

You see Dawn is absolutely crazy when it comes to shipping she's pretty much shipped about 45% of the schools relationships. And what's even crazier is she's extremely good at it she hasn't been wrong about a single one. Now I'm worried I don't really want her messing with my love life at the moment.

Actually I take that back.

I don't want her messing with my love life ever.

"So, let's get down to business, how'd you find out about him"

"Well he lives on the same block it's like 5 houses over to the right of my house."

"Really...?"

"Yea I saw him move in about 3 days before school started."

"Okay so how did you too meet?"

"Well it was when I was going to my locker to put my stuff away and him not knowing where the hell to go walked right into me because one he was looking at his schedule and two I was texting you back when you texted me this morning."

"Awww how cliche."

"Yea yea yea I know I know totally corny how we met but believe me it gets worse."

"So there we were looking at each other and I blushed being embarrassed that he ran into me and he started to pick up my stuff but I was as well and my hand ended up on top of his and we just looked into each other's eyes."

Dawn squealed "You're right it's even more cliche"

"Just listen Dawn... I sighed "alright, so my face turned bright pink so I looked away and he offered to help me so I took his hand and apparently I weigh as much as a feather because he lifted me like I was nothing and I ended up with my shoulder in his shoulder in like this weird half hug.

"Aww how cute." Dawn squealed.

"Dawn! Let me finish before you go on fangirling."

"Sorry... finish."

"So he told me he'd see me around and walked away. But then I heard him run back and yell name so I turned and he asked me where an English class was and it happened to be the same class I was headed to so I showed him the way. When we walked in we were the first ones in class so the teacher told us we could sit wherever. So Ash sat in the back right corner and I sat next to him. Other than that nothing really happened during English we just talked."

"You know you two might as well be in a book, considering how you guys met. I'll be keeping a close eye on him for you." She winked.

"Anyways what are you doing later?" She asked.

"Huh oh well I'm going over to Ash's house." The words flew out of my mouth without hesitation while I was not really paying attention.

I facepalmed.

I wish I hadn't said that as soon as the words come out of my mouth.

"WHAT! You're going over to his house?!?!" She screamed.