Average Guy

Wow guys! It been a day since I released the first chapter of this book and this book already has 75 views and 5 votes that's incredible I thought I was only gonna get like 10 views this whole book... I just want to say thanks for taking the time to read my story 😆 so as a thanks here's the longest chapter so far!

Serena's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of English class with Ash, honestly there was something about him that just pulled me towards him. Although I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Aside from the first 60 minutes of class I had a great time talking to Ash the last 30 minutes of class.

I found out a lot about him, he has a strong sense of determination, that's what it was, determination. He had some strong pokemon from what he was telling me. He told me that once he was out of school his dream was to become the Kalos champion. So he really shouldn't have a problem fulfilling his dream. He seemed to have a good idea about his future.

While I was still here wondering what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I liked baking, but I didn't think I'd find a career in baking at all. I also liked fashion but, honestly I didn't want to become a conceded model or anything like that. I should probably figure out what I want to do pretty soon.

"Well," Ash said "I had fun talking to you Serena, but I have to go find out where in the heck my next class is." He scratched his head. "I'll see you around... maybe at lunch?"

I smiled "Yea that'd be nice Ash I'll see you later." It felt a little weird watching him go, but I didn't know why.

I was still thinking about Ash when all of the sudden Dawn seemed to appear out of thin air surprising me a bit.

"Hey, Serena didn't you tell me you had Spanish second period." Dawn seemed excited for some reason.

"Yea..." I replied. Unsure of what she was going to say.

"What teacher do you have for Spanish?' She asked me. I looked down at the piece of paper I had on top of my notebooks. Spanish 1 - Mrs. Fennel it read.

"Some lady named Mrs. Fennel." I told Dawn.

"Really...? Great! I was hoping you would say her and not Mrs. Brown."
Dawn was excited but then she put on a frown and whispered in my ear. I heard Mrs. Fennel is a strict teacher. But I've also heard that Mrs. Brown doesn't even really know how to speak Spanish."

"Really...?" I sweat dropped. "How can you teach Spanish if you can't even speak it yourself."

Dawn laughed. "I don't know but I don't think we'd have a better time in either class, but you know Spanish is a really pretty language on the bright side."

"Yea I guess so." Looks like I was in for another long period. I sweat dropped. Luckily I was able to sit in the second to last row with Dawn sitting on my immediate left and it turns out Misty was also in the same class and so was Iris, but they sat on the opposite end of the class. Mrs. Fennel wasn't even big on letting us talk to our neighbors let alone talk across the room so I didn't have a chance to talk to them all period.

"So have you heard about the new kid?" Dawn asked me as Mrs. Fennel left the room to go make copies of a worksheet.

Yea I know homework on the first day this was going to be a rough class.

"Huh oh yea what about him?" I was trying really hard to act like I didn't know anything about him.

"Weeell..." Dawn was smiling, "turns out he's pretty cute."

"Is that so?" I bit the inside of my cheeks really hard to prevent myself from blushing. Pretending not to have seen him.

"Yea, I know you're not to big on boys Serena but from what I've heard he's a real catch." I smiled, already knowing how I thought about Ash.