Crush

Another day another dollar. Or in this case another chapter! Yea 😃 I love writing this book I want to post more everyday but don't have time 😭 oh well at least i don't take a month to post this stuff 😉 thanks for all the support I love it. It inspires me to write more and more. If you haven't checked out my profile you should I got another book I'm kinda working on I'll update it once a week with a new one shot, or maybe more idfk. 😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash's POV

"Well... this is my stop I'll text you later Ash." Serena grabbed Dawn and bolt out of the bus faster than I could say bye.

You know these last couple of years I've been noticing that I havent been as completely oblivious as I used to be. So I noticed that Serena was really embarrassed about falling into my lap. I shrugged to myself, I mean its not like I had a problem with it. But then again I'm pretty sure no guy would have a problem with that.

"So Ash, what was that all about?" Gary came over with a devious grin slapped onto his face. He pretty much climb over everyone between me and him and took a seat beside me.

"Huh oh nothing... just an accident Serena fell when the bus driver made that right turn like a maniac to avoid waiting for the traffic to pass." I sweat dropped.

"Yea uh huh, from the looks of it looked like you hit third base already. If you know what I mean." Gary winked. "You are sure damn lucky."

"Yea, sure Gary.But truth is I'm not suprised, you were probably enjoying it like it was some sort of xxx video." I rolled my eyes. Typical Gary, I need to find out some way to get Gary back for this. I looked outside, and saw my house.

"Well looks like this is where I get off."

"Okay but listen here Ashy-boy, if you need any help, even help with the ladies. Shoot me a text." Gary smirked. You see I had already exchanged contact info with everyone at lunch. Aside from Serena but yea you already know how that went...

"Whatever Gare-bear I'm out." I smiled deviously, I had said it so that anyone within a mile radius could hear. I heard the girls in the back snicker. While all of the guys just burst into tears.

"Shut up!" Gary cried trying to get everyone to stop laughing. Although it made no use the damage was already done. Gary shot me a cold stare. I just shrugged and waved bye as I stepped of the bus. I made my way to the house and noticed my mom was home which was unusual considering she never got home from work until like 4:30. I shrugged.

"Huh well it looks like moms home Pikachu." I told my partner.

"Pi Pika Pi!" He was probably hoping for some food. He hadn't eaten anything since lunch and he had only eaten my apple.

"Hey mom! I'm back, I saw your car out in the front. Why are you home so early?"

"Oh hi Ash, well you see my boss gave me the day off today."

"Makes sense. I guess." You see my mom works for a company that sells cooking products. All sorts of useless gadgets I'll never use considering I can't cook. She works on the board of directors. So I guess you could say we were kind rich. Nothing out of the ordinary, it's not like I was a spoiled. I didn't really want anything I didn't need.

"Well uh mom, Pikachu kind of stole the ketchup from the fridge this morning and made a mess with it in my backpack. I was wondering if you could wash it maybe?"

"Yea, sure honey no problem."

"Great thanks, I'll be in my room if you need anything."

Alright then dinner will be ready at six.