Alone.

Literally it had only been like 4 days yesterday and we hit over 500 views. What is this 😆 thanks so much honestly I can't thank you enough. I guess the only way I can actually mean it is by post more, here goes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serena's POV

We had finished eating and I was still thinking about how ironic this was. Dawn called it pretty much. When suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Huh... oh what's up Ash I was just thinking about something." I smiled.

"Oh well, I was wondering if you wanted to do what you actually came here to do." He laughed, and scratched his cheek.

"Oh yea I'd actually love to see your pokemon." I was honestly excited to see what pokemon he had.

Ash grabbed my hand causing me to blush and we ran out the door.

I was amazed at how big his backyard was. It was like the size of four backyards. He had a chain link fence but you could see the houses behind his and his houses property line attached to four houses. Ash lived at the end of the street and it ended in a cul de sac. Causing his yard to spread out in a Y shape. So he had plenty of room to do whatever he wanted out there.

"Wow, it's huge!"... Oh God did those words just come out of my mouth... "uhhhmm your backyard that is." I looked down trying to hide my blush.

"Hah yea, its cool huh. I got tons of room to do whatever." He smiled. Good apparently he missed the completely obvious that's what she said joke there.

I noticed he was still holding onto my hand which made my heart pound, louder then a yelling Loudred. He took his hand back, reaching for his other 5 pokeballs. And one by one he introduced me to all of them Infernape, Charizard, Sceptile, Gliscor, and finally Greninja. I was really surprised at how all of his pokemon were all at their final evolutions.

"Wow, Ash! How do you have them all at their final evolutions, you must do a lot of training and battling right?"

I looked over at his Greninja who was doing crunches upside down while hanging on a tree branch with his knees.

I noticed the other pokemon having fun. Ash had some other pokemon roaming around his backyard which I presume were his. Pokemon like Oshawott, Snivy, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Scraggy, and Gible. Just to name a few of the smaller ones that Pikachu, Eevee, Pancham, and Fennekin were playing with they were more their speed. Unlike the more evolved bigger pokemon like Snorlax, Krokodile, Torterra, Heracross, and Donphan.

"Hey Ash, why is Greninja by himself, does he not want to be with the others."

"Ah well you see Greninja has the same goal as me. To become the strongest we can be together."

"Oh I see."

"There's this one thing though."

"What is it?"

"Whenever I battle with Greninja and we are facing a really hard opponent, we unlock this power that I can't explain. Its like evolution but it's not. It's more along the lines of mega evolution with the pokemon only able to change during battle. But at the same time it's nothing like that."

Ash and I were laying down in the grass looking up at the sky which had just turned dark allowing us to see the stars. I felt like I was in a dream, and the only thing that would make this moment better would be if I was snuggling right up next to Ash.

But that wasn't going to happen. Come back to reality Serena. That's when I felt Ash's hand touch my shoulder.

"Hey Serena I just want to say thanks for showing me around at school. I'm glad your my friend. He smiled.