Very Best.

Ash's POV

"Pika!"

"Huh...." Oh that's Pikachu trying to wake me up

Wait This is never a good thing.

"Oh God. No please...

"CHUUUUU!" And here we go again with this morning ritual.Pikachu laughed. He didn't care he just liked to see me fall our of bed anime style and onto the floor.

"Ow." I fell out of bed covered in black soot.

Great woken up by Pikachu's thunderbolt it's something I always DONT look forward to in the mornings. You know that expression better late than never. Well in this case it's wrong.

I looked at the clock it read, 5:25.

"Chaaaaa!" Pikachu squealed.

"Nice too see you too Pikachu."

"Did mom get you to come get me for breakfast."

"Pi, pikachu." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Alright great I'm starving I haven't ate since..."

"Chu?" He looked at me perplexed.

"Since Serena came over..."

"Pika Pika Pikachu!" He exclaimed.

"Huh, oh you like her, yea I like her too. I smiled.

Wait after I walked her back to her house. I don't know what happened...

I got caught up in the moment, and I was about to kiss her, but then her mom had to ruin things.

She more upset than a Snorlax who wasn't woken up by a pokeflute. I laughed scratching the back of my head. Did Serena even want to kiss me... I don't know anymore this love stuff is so weird. Hopefully I can still talk to her at school.

"Pi Pika!" He pointed downstairs.

"Alright buddy I'll be right there, give me ten minutes and I'll be down."

"Pika Chu." He smiled running downstairs to the kitchen.

It took me only ten minutes to shower, and get somewhat dressed only in my pants, shirt, and socks. My hair was still mess like it always was but, this time it was still a little wet and a mess.

"Hey, mom...? MOM!?!" I looked around and saw that she wasn't in the house so I went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. I saw a glass of milk and some cookies, and on top of the cookies was a note.

Ash I had to leave for work, behave and have a good day at school and keep your grades up!

-Love, Mom

"Huh? Pikachu did you know about this?"

"Pika Chu!" He snatched a cookie out of my hand, thinking he was some sort of ninja and running under the table.

"Hey I was going to eat that!" I exclaimed reaching under the table trying to get it back. "Ummmm you know what you keep it, there's still a ton more." I had seen what he had did to the cookie and left him alone. It was already covered in ketchup. I sweat dropped.

I finished eating and finished getting ready. I walked to the bus stop with Pikachu on my shoulder.

"Hey Ash!" It was Serena she was holding Fennekin in her arms.

"Huh... oh hey Serena, did you get in trouble? I laughed.

"Almost," she pouted. "But you kinda saved me from that yesterday so thank you."