Chapter 7:Am I Seeing/Hearing things?

Eval's P.O.V. pic is Mark and Jonathan identical twins.
"Dylan!!!". I scream and go running down the hill. I hear footsteps beside me and see that Mark and Jonathan are running alongside me. I reach the river first. I jump in. I'm instantly met with cold, icy water. I look around for Dylan. I see her floating a few feet away. I swim towards her, wrap my arm around my waist and start to swim towards the surface. As I'm swimming, my eyes wander around. I see a glowing pair of red eyes. My own widen in shock, I blink once and they're gone. I start to swim towards the surface and we break through. Mark and Jonathan pull us out. Dylan is laying down on the grass. I do CPR on her. Finally she coughs up water. I help her sit up. She looks at me and says, "t, thanks E, Eval. Achoo!". She wraps her arms around herself in an attempt to try to stay warm. I get a good look at her. Before she was a little wet, now she might have hypothermia. I pick her up. I say, "Alex, can you take off her shoes and socks?" Alex does as instructed. I can feel Dylan shivering violently against my chest. I look down at her and see that her lips are slowly starting  to turn blue. I look around at the others and say, "we have to find shelter. Now." The others nod in agreement and we start to walk further into the woods.