The Chat

Zane's P.O.V.

Lunch? Check. Laptop? Check. Dante. Check. Dungeon Master loaded and ready to play? Double check. Dante and I loaded up our laptops and started raiding dungeons together. Dante was a raider and I was a swordsman, so I fought off other players for him while he raided dungeons. This one healer named ShuKitty11 kept trying to steal our loot, but healers are pretty weak, so I killed them multiple times. Then (ugh) Kawaii~Chan came up to us.

"Hi, Zane~Kun! Hi, Dante~Kun!" She said. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're playing a game called Dungeon Master." Said Dante. "Its a really cool game! You should get it!"

"Kawaii~Chan thinks that it sounds cool and will download it tonight!" She said.

I hate how Kawaii~Chan always speaks in third person like that. Its super annoying. Thank god I had my  headphones on. After a while with chatting with Dante, she (FINALLY) left. I continued to eat my hot dog (with WAY too much ketchup) and raid dungeons with Dante.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V.

I was with Aphmau~Senpai, and we were stalking Dante~Kun and Zane~Kun, just for fun. I was discussing my  battle plan with Aphmau~Senpai.

"Ok." I said. "Kawaii~Chan is going in to chat with Zane and Dante~Kun. Right Aphmau~Senpai?" No response. "Aphmau~Senpai?"

"Danget!" she said. "DemonDude123 keeps killing me! I just want some of that wild forest bark so I can upgrade my energy orbs!"

"Are you even listening to me, Aphmau~Senpai?" I asked.

"Yea." Aphmau~Senpai said. "You're going to talk to the boys."

"Ok..." I said. I sat up and went to talk with the boys.

"Hi, Zane~Kun! HI, Dante~Kun!" I said. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're playing a game called Dungeon Master." Said Dante. "Its a really cool game! You should get it!"

"Kawaii~Chan thinks that it sounds cool and will download it tonight!" I said.

Me and Dante~Kun talked for a while. I was going to invite Zane~Kun into the conversation, but he had his headphones on. I didn't want to disturb him. Then I thought of a brilliant idea. I thought that maybe Zane~Kun and I could play Dungeon Master after school! But, I couldn't ask Zane~Kun. He hates me. Thank god I had a back up plan. I went back over to my table.

"Aphmau~Senpai? Do you have a pencil and a sticky note?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she replied. "Here you go." She said, handing them to me.

I went outside and ran under the bleachers, hoping no one saw me. I grabbed Aphmau~Senpai's pen and started writing a note...