The Game (Again) + A/N

Warning: This chapter may or may not make you TrIgGeReD

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Everyone sat in a circle, where I was in between Zane~Kun and a werewolf who I didn't know.

"I'll go first." Said Aaron~Kun. He looked around the room. "Katelyn. Truth or Dare?

"Ehh, I'll do truth for once." Katelyn~Sama shrugged.

"Ok." Aaron~Kun thought for a moment. "Who was your first kiss with?"

"Jeffory. We were at a fireworks show together. Then he got close, leaned in, and...yeah. Uh...Blue fur werewolf guy! Truth or dare."

The werewolf next to me sighed. "My name is Ein, and I choose truth."

"What was it like going from Omega to Alpha?" She asked. "Aph told me and I was wondering what it was like."

"Oh, uh, it was really shocking, actually." Ein~Kun became flustered. "It all happened on a blur. Thanks Aaron. For that."

Aaron~Kun gritted his teeth slightly. "You're welcome."

Now, what happened next shocked me. I swear, I heard Zane~Kun say; "For the tides, the sun, the sky."

"Aphmau! Truth or dare, my love?" Ein~Kun asked.

Garroth~Kun jumped back. "My love?"

"I didn't know you got a boyfriend without my amazing dating advice!" Said Dante~Kun. "Congrats!"

Aphmau~Chan growled. "Why does everyone think-"

"Truth or Dare?" Ein~Kun asked.

"Fine. Dare." She said.

"I dare you to kiss me." He smirked.

"WHAT?!" Everyone else yelled, including me.

"Mph...fine." Aphmau~Chan seemed upset about kissing Ein~Kun, but she did it anyway. "Truth or dare, Zane?"

"Truth." Zane~Kun rolled his eyes.

Aphmau~Chan smirked evilly. "Who do you-"

"KAI! IS EVERYONE ALIVE?!" Lucinda~Chan rushed downstairs.

"Yes Ma'am." He replied.

"Ok, everyone! Listen up!" Said Lucinda~Chan. "Everyone, get in a group of two to four people. One of the people in your group must be a magicks user. When you have a group, line up behind me. Understood? Go!"

Zane~Kun and I looked around for a magicks user. I wasn't one, but through class at school, I had learned how to sense them. "Over there!" I told Zane~Kun.

"What?" He asked.

"Kawaii~Chan can sense a magicks user over there." I said.

A girl with long brown hair walked up to us. "Are you two magicks users?" She asked.

"No, we're not." Zane~Kun replied.

"Then you two are coming with me if you want to stay alive."

"Alright! Everyone's in a group." Lucinda~Chan called. "Now, all of you, follow me upstairs please."

A/N: July 21st is gonna be the 1 year anniversary of this book! WOOP WOOP!

To celebrate, on my YouTube channel, I'm going to be reacting to every single comment on this book. Old ones, new ones, all of em! So if there's anything you've always wanted to know, comment it, and I'll read it!