The Confession

Zane's POV

I sat at my usual lunch table with Dante and Travis. I was really upset about what happened in biology. I opened my lunch box and started to eat my sandwich.

"Hey Zane, what happened with you and KC in biology earlier?" Asked Dante.

"I-I'd rather not talk about it." I told him.

"Cmon, Zane. I can tell you're down."

"Ugh. Travis, Kawaii~Chan found out about our secret. She misunderstood and called me a heartless demon. She didn't let me explain anything." I said.

"What?!?" Dante asked. "Zane, you gotta make things right with her."

"Y-You're right." I hesitated.

"Wait! Give her this." Travis gave me a wrapped present.

"Ok, let's do this." I snapped my lunch box shut and went to the only place I knew Kawaii~Chan would be...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I was hiding under the bleachers, where I knew no one would find me. Nobody dared to go outside during a thunderstorm in such stormy weather. I pulled out my IPod and listened to Krewella's Somewhere to run. I know it says the f word twice, but I don't care. The song really reflects how I'm feeling right now. Then, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up. Zane~Kun was sitting down next to me. I looked away.

"Kawaii~Chan-"

"Go away." I whispered.

"No. Kawaii~Chan, please, let me explain." Said Zane~Kun.

I looked at the ground. "How did Zane~Kun find Kawaii~Chan?" I asked softly.

"I've seen you here a few times. I figured that's where you'd be." Zane~Kun explained. He looked around. "Wow. I see why you come here. It's very peaceful." Zane~Kun smiled.

"Well, at least there's one thing that I can agree with you." I whispered.

"Kawaii~Chan, I'm sorry."

I turned around and took off my cat headphones.

"Look, that painting you saw, was for you. I wanted it to be perfect. That's why I threw it in the fire. Because it wasn't. I wanted to make it perfect, just for you." Said Zane~Kun.

"Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan is so sorry. She should have never been mad at Zane~Kun." I started to tear up. Zane~Kun let me cry into his shoulder.

"K-Kawaii~Chan, don't cry."

"W-Why?"

"Because, if you cry, (sniff) I'll cry." Zane~Kun shredded a few tears.

I cried it out and sat back up. "K-Kawaii~Chan thinks she's ok now." I said.

"Oh, wait!" Said Zane~Kun. He pulled out a wrapped present from behind his back. "Travis wanted me to give this to you."

I took the package and looked at the tag. It read; To: KC From: Zane

"This is from you..."

"It is?" Zane~Kun seemed confused.

I carefully opened the package. It was a beautiful painting, covered with pink and black hearts in all sizes.

"Oh, Zane~Kun, it's beautiful!" I turned around and hugged him. "Thank you!"

"Y-You're welcome." He stuttered.

Then, a pink slip of paper fell from the bleachers. It landed in Zane~Kun's lap.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." Said Zane~Kun. "Just a prom poster."

Zane~Kun started to blush. "Umm... Kawaii~Chan? Will you-"

I hugged him like a teddy bear.  "Yes."

WE HIT A THOUSAND READS!!! WHAAAAAAAAT?!? OMG! THANKS SO MUCH!!!