The Effect (Part 2)

Here's a song that I've been listening to for the past 2 hours >~<

Zane's POV

"Zane, Come on!" KC grabbed my hand. "The Japan area is right over there!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I chuckled. Man, how do people even put up with this kind of stuff? I mean, all the pinkness, and, kawaiiness everywhere.

"Look!" KC squeaked. "There's a MLH booth!"

"Where?!?" I turned around. Sure enough, there was a MLH booth across the isle. I scanned the booth. "Danget, I already have all of them."

Suddenly, I heard a big CRASH! I turned my head to see KC on the ground, unconscious.

"KC? KC!" I knelt on the ground. She started to open her amber colored eyes. "KC, are you ok?"

"Oh, Zane~Senpai..." She looked up. "Kawaii~Chan's just fine when she's with you."

Huh?

"Let's go to the Japan area and fall in love under the cheery tree..."

"Uh... ok?" Kawaii~Chan dreamily grabbed my hand and skipped to the japan area as I casually followed her.

"Hey Zane!" Said Dante, who came up to us. He looked at Kawaii~Chan. "Uh... what's up with her?"

"I don't know." I said. "It's seems like she's under some sort of... spell."

"Weird." He said.

"Hey guys." Lucinda walks up behind us, and she's cosplaying as Amethyst. She looks at KC. "Did KC eat too many sweets or something?" She asked.

"I don't know." I told her.

"Oh Zane~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan singsonged. "Are you coming?"

"Uhh, yeah." I awkwardly shrugged. I turned to Dante and Lucinda. "Later, guys." I followed KC to the Japan area.

"Oh look Zane~Senpai!" Said KC. "Look at that huge cherry tree."

"Yeah. I see it." I mumbled.

"It's Friday..."

"And what does that have to do with anything?"

"Oh! Look!" KC pointed. "A weapon stand!" She dragged me over. Suddenly, Lucinda came rushing over to us.

"Zane, I need to talk to you." She said. "In private."

"Whatever you say Lucinda~Chan, you can tell both of us..." KC tilted her head.

"N-No, this is just for me and Zane." Lucinda said, starting to get freaked out. "C'mon, Zane." We both walked to a spot behind a Japanese food stand.

"Zane, I found out what's off with KC." She told me. Lucinda pulled out two photos of Kawaii~Chan and hands them to me. "Tell me the difference in these two photos."

It took a while, but I eventually spotted it. "In this photo, she has hearts in her eyes." I pointed out.

"Exactly." She said. "That photo was taken after she went Zaney. The other photo was taken before."

"And..."

"Kawaii~Chan is under a love spell."

"Oh god." I mumbled.

"Here's the thing." Said Lucinda. "Only an act of true love can break the spell."

"Like..." I shuttered. "True love's kiss?"

"Exactly! Don't be shy." Lucinda shoved me away. "Go over there and kiss the girl." I sighed and walked over to Kawaii~Chan.

She turned around and giggled. "Hi, Zane~Senpai! He he!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I mumbled.

"Doing what?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"This." I put my hand on her shoulder, closed my eyes, and kissed her.