The Game

Zane's P.O.V.
Great. It's time to play Dungeon Master  with Cute Annoying Kitty Girl. I logged onto Dungeon Master as DemonDude123 and got put into a lobby. I saw someone with the username of MeifwaShipper21. Yup. Definitely sounds like Kawaii~Chan.
She said in chat: "Hi Zane~Kun!"

I typed back: "Team PvP?"

She typed back: "Sure! :)"

We got into a team PvP lobby. I was a swordsman and Kawaii~Chan was an archer. I started to have a feeling that this would go well. :) We were versing a brawler and that really annoying healer from earlier. Thankfully, we took the healer out easily. Unfortunately, the brawler eliminated Kawaii~Chan from the match, if you know what I mean. I picked up her bow and shot the brawler from a distance and got a one shot kill!

Kawaii~Chan said in chat: Kawaii~Chan has to go, she is busy tonight.

I typed back: Ok bai

The match actually went better then I expected. I never had this much fun in a PvP match before. Although, I wonder what Kawaii~Chan was busy with...

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V.

I was in a Dungeon Master lobby, looking for Zane~Kun. I found him and typed: "Hi, Zane~Kun!

He typed back: "Team PvP?"

I typed: "Sure! :)"

We got into a game and were versing a healer and a brawler. We took out the healer, but the brawler killed me. A few moments later, I saw in the chat: FC6 was shot by DemonDude123 using an explosive arrow.

I was about to cheer when I remembered that I had to go somewhere with Aphmau~Senpai. I told Zane~Kun in chat and he said: "Ok bai" I quickly logged off my laptop and started to get ready.