The Reunion

These next few chapters will be in Zane's POV. Also, if any of you remember that I'm typing a Travlyn fanfic, I'm releasing the chapters in real time, because the fanfic takes place around Christmas. The whole book will be released in the course of a week. Now enjoy teh story :P

Zane's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar neighborhood. I didn't know where I was. There were houses everywhere. I stood up and looked at the house in front of me. It was a big white house with a very evenly distributed garden. This would most likely be a house that Garroth would live in, sense he's all organized and stuff.

Wait... Is this... Garroth's future house?

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. It took a while for someone to get over here. I had to think of an excuse for why I was visiting this place, in case it wasn't Garroth. I heard a door open.

"Good evening, my name is Zane. I'm part of the neighborhood watch and I've come to tell you that-" I looked up and saw who I was speaking to. "Oh. You."

I was standing in front of Aphmau. But she looked older, by about 10 years. Wait a minute. I think I'm pretty sure what's going on.

I'm... in the future.

"Zane. Long time no see." Aph gave me a death glare.

"Well, long story, I"

"Aphmau~Senpai, who's at the door?" I heard someone yell.

"It's just someone from high school." Aphmau yelled back.

"Oh, really? Who is it?"

Aphmau gave me the look. "Why don't you come see for yourself?"

Then, a meifwa came down the stairs in a Neko-Atsume t-shirt, jeans, and white flats. She had long flowing pink hair and gorgeous amber eyes. Then I realized.

It was future Kawaii~Chan.

"Z-Zane~Kun?" She stuttered. "What are you doing here? Kawaii~Chan thought Zane~Kun moved to a different area."

I decided to change my excuse. "I-I was going to see Dante, but he told me this was your new address. I thought I'd come to surprise you."

"It's been so long Zane~Kun!" She squealed. "Too long!" She ran up to me and gave me a hug so big, I could barely breathe. She finally let go. "Does Zane~Kun want something to drink?"

Suddenly, I felt some tingly feeling, just like the one I got the time KC came over for dinner. My vision started to swerve.

"Uhh... Zane?" Aphmau and KC slowly backed away.

I didn't know what was going on. My vision turned blue. Then everything went black.

PEOPLE CONFIRMING IT NOW ZANE ISN'T GONNA DIE.

Later internet. *Drops mic and walks away wearing pixelated deal with it shades*