The Ending

"Hello?"

"Hello?!"

"Can you hear me?"

A young teenage girl was shown on the computer screen. She had short, curly brown hair with the ends dyed teal, hazel eyes, and was wearing a black and white hoodie that looked oddly similar to a certain anime antagonist.

The video glitched some more. "Can you hear me?" She repeated.

The video stopped glitching. The girl was sitting on a chair in an empty room. "Um, hi. You probably know me already, but if you don't, I'm Emily, and I wrote the story you're reading...which has views...for some reason."

"Sadly, I will be discontinuing this book." Emily said. "Not only is this book cringy as hell, but I don't even watch Aphmau's roleplays anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm still subscribed to her channel, I watch her mini games and stuff, I've just moved on to other things."

"However, this does not apply for my other Zanechan book, Fused." She said. "Since that book is a three way crossover, the other two fandoms (Steven Universe and Escape The Night) are ones I am in still, so that book will be continuing, I just won't be updating it as often."

"Goodbye." Emily pressed a button on her side and ended the video.

And that was the ending.