The Misunderstanding

Oh. My. Wut. We're so close to one thousand reads... I'm literarily freaking out...

Zane's POV

I was hiding in the storage room with Travis. I looked at the clock.

"Oh danget! I'm gonna be late for class!" I panicked.

"What do you want me to do with all of this stuff?" Asked Travis.

"Leave it in there. Lock the door." I told him.

I ran all the way to the other side of the school to biology. I looked around for a good seat. Then I saw Kawaii~Chan sitting by the window. Wait, Kawaii~Chan's in my biology class? Well, I guess I just never noticed before. The seat next to her was empty, so I took it.

"Hey, KC." I smiled.

No response.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan. How's your day?"

Kawaii~Chan stared down at her desk.

"Umm... Is there something wrong?"

She looked out the window next to her.

"Cmon, you can tell me."

Kawaii~Chan suddenly burst into tears and ran out the door. I was confused. I didn't know what she was upset about.

"Kawaii~Chan, wait!" I yelled after her. I ran out the door and caught someone at the corner of my one eye.

"And put your phone away, Aphmau!" I yelled.

"Aww..." Aphmau slumped in her seat.

I raced through the hallway after Kawaii~Chan. Man, she was a really fast runner. But I didn't give up. I wanted to fix what she was upset about. I finally caught up to her and pinned her against the wall.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Ugh, let Kawaii~Chan go, Zane~Kun!" I squirmed as Zane~Kun had me pinned against the wall.

"Listen, this may seem weird KC, but I want to know why you're upset." Said Zane~Kun.

When he said that, I felt something inside of me. Anger. Rage. Panic. Fear. I suddenly broke from Zane~Kun's grasp and broke into tears.

"KAWAII~CHAN KNOWS ABOUT ZANE~KUN AND TRAVIS~KUN HIDING IN THE STORAGE ROOM! SHE SAW ZANE~KUN THROW THAT LOVELY PAINTING INTO THE FIREPLACE! KAWAII~CHAN THOUGHT THAT ZANE~KUN WAS SOMEONE SHE COULD TALK TO AND BE HERSELF AROUND! BUT KAWAII~CHAN WAS WRONG AND IT TURNS OUT THAT HE'S JUST A HEARTLESS SOUL!" I ranted out. I was about to run away when Zane~Kun grabbed my wrist.

"LET GO YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!" I yanked away and ran away as fast as I could.

"Kawaii~Chan! Wait! Let me explain!"

I didn't listen. I just continued to run.