The Answer

Zane's POV

"Marco goes first." Said the cube.

"Alright..." Marco sighed. "I like Star..."

"Star?" I asked him. "Who's that?"

"She's an exchange student." Said Marco. "I have a huge crush on her." He blushed.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Kawaii~Chan cooed.

"Next up..." said the cube. "Hailey."

Hailey sighed. "I like Conner."

I thought for a moment. "I think he's in my science class." I wondered aloud.

"Yeah, we have a lot in common, and I really like him." She smiled.

"Alright. Next up, Zane."

Crap.

"Err... I... Like... Umm..."

Hailey pulled out a knife. "SPILL TEH BEANS ZANE!"

"What?!?" Asked Marco. "Where the heck did you even get that?!?"

She glared at Marco. "DO NOT QUESTION MEH METHODS."

"Well... I like... I like..."

Hailey's eyes turned red. "SPIT. IT. OUT!"

"Ok, ok, ok!" I moved back. "I like KC."

Kawaii~Chan looked at me in half shock and half what looked like shyness. "W-What?"

"It's true..." I blushed. "I've had a crush on you since the beginning of the year."

"W-Wow Zane~Kun." She looked down. "I never knew you thought about me that way."

I looked away. What did she mean? Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

The cube glowed once more. "Kawaii~Chan? All eyes are on you."

KC blushed. "Kawaii~Chan's crush... Her crush is Zane~Kun."

I was shocked. "..."

"Alrighty." Said the cube. "That's everything."

"Whew!" Marco stood up. "Glad that's over."

The cube glowed red. "NOT!"

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Are you serious?" Zane growled.

"Yep." The cube glowed. "Before the game ends, something unknown will happen. Even I don't know what it is." That started to make me worry.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Hailey~Kun sat down once more.

Then I was teleported into another empty room. It was just me and Zane~Kun. Where were the others? Suddenly, a table appeared. The table had a note and two cupcakes.

Zane~Kun picked up the note and read it. "It says, One of these cupcakes is cursed, the other is not. The unlucky soul to eat the cursed one will faint and fall into a deep sleep for 3 hours. Good luck. You'll need it."

I looked at Zane~Kun worryingly. He picked up both cupcakes and handed one to me. I silently hoped that nether of them were cursed. I gazed at him for a long moment, then we both took a bite. I started to feel a bit strange.

"KC, I don't feel so good." Said Zane~Kun. Were they both cursed?

The dizziness eventually stopped. I looked over at Zane~Kun. He stumbled over. Then, he slowly started to fall back.

Zane~Kun had eaten the cursed cupcake.

I grabbed him before he could hit the floor. "ZANE~KUN? ZANE!"

But it was to late. His eyes closed, right in my arms.