*Chapter 7*

His presence had a hold on me and he kept my interest all the time. It didn't matter what we were doing as long as we were near I felt like I was floating. This night was different he felt different but who was I to know what he was like and not like.

"I hope you don't have plans tonight. I want to take you to a drive in movie. We're going to park way up on the hill top where there should be other cars and watch the movie."

"That sounds fun." I said sounding less then convinced. We drove to the mountain top where the movie could be seen clear as day and there were cars everywhere. It was hard to find a parking space but he found one in the middle of a few cars. There were people sitting on top of their cars or just inside but the movie began. We sat on the roof of his car staring at the big screen watching this characters on the screen move. There wasn't much going on in the movie but it was getting chilly. He leaned over and put his coat around the both of us pulling me closer to him.

His head rested on mine and as the movie played on I could feel him kissing my head. He moved his way down until our lips met in a slow yet needy kiss. He got off the car and pulled me with him. We got into the back seat of the car and sat there. I had the lost in the head lights look but I knew where we were going. We sat next to each other laying soft kisses over my face as he moved down to my collar bone. I was already getting wet but I wanted to hold him off. His hands searched my body rubbing over my breasts being able to feel my hard nipples through my shirt. He pulled off my shirt revealing my lime green and blue polka dotted bra. Suddenly he pulled me on top of his lap startling me. His lips met mine again before I could say anything. He reached around me and unhooked my bra throwing it on the floor where I threw his shirt. His rock hard abs were perfectly shaped. I licked his nipples while he rubbed mine. I put my hand down his pants to find his very large and already hard cock. Running my hand up and down his shaft small moans began to escape him. He put his hand up my skirt and rubbed the outside of my panties filling me with a pleasure I hadn't felt before. He moved his legs further apart pulling mine apart more so he could stick his fingers deep inside my pussy. He moved slowly at first sending chills of pleasure throughout my body. He began to move faster and faster as he sucked on my nipples. I arched backwards allowing him more room he was trying to get me to break and he knew just how to get me there. His thumb circled my clit while his fingers moved at a fluid pace in and out of my pussy. He took his pants off allowing me to have his cock in my mouth. I took him as deep as I could without hurting myself. I could feel his hand on my head wrapped in my hair as he pushed me down on him further. He gave my ass a slap as I moved up and down on his shaft faster. He pulled me away from him facing me to the front of the car. He sat me down on his cock as he slowly pushing himself into my pussy. The pleasure coursed through my body making me moan loudly. I wasn't aware how good this was going to feel but he bounced me off of his legs as his cock moved faster than slower. He was in control of my every move. I felt his hand reach around and play with my clit as he fucked me hard. He pulled me off of him so now we were facing the back of the car. He was fast and fluid as he began to punish my pussy with all he had. He was once again in control but as he fucked me I played with myself. He pulled my hand away and slapped my ass as he rubbed my clit. Before long we were almost at our breaking point.

"Where have you been?" My roommate Linnette asked

"With Dom. We went to a drive in movie." I said giving no more information away.

"What did you see?" She asked knowing I probably had no idea what it was called.

"I truly don't know. I don't remember much about it. I said heading for my bedroom hoping she would leave it at that.

Hard at work and Kyler is up in my space staring at me. I can't see him but I can feel his eyes on me. He is watching me like a hawk for some reason. I ignore him as long as I can because every time he sees me leaving with Dom we have a discussion about how he is going to be bad for me and that the road is on will drag me down. He always says he looking out for me but I am sure I am old enough to make my own choices. I however don't know what he knows about Dom so I listen for the clues that will lead me to make my own choices. I knew his intentions were good but every time is one to many. It's not like I was going to marry the guy or have his children. At this time we were simply testing the waters and so far I like it. He puts me in a place where I can be who I want to be.

With the summer becoming hotter and hotter Dom and I spent more and more time together. There wasn't anything I wasn't willing to do with Dom except his drugs. I prided myself in the fact that he wasn't going to turn me into a zombie but eventually the curiosity gets the better of a person. He was working hard one day and his boss was on him about his life and when he came home the first thing I saw was him pull out his stash. He had it hidden under his bed where he seemed to hide a lot of things. I was dumb that day and every day for a while after. That day I asked him to help me understand why the drugs were a part of his life. He showed me everything from how to use it to where to put it. I became the zombie he was every day. He was able to function but I on the other hand was not able to do my everyday things. By the time I had realized that everyone was right about Dom I was hooked and there seemed to be no end in sight. Until one day I decided I needed to change.

"I want to sober up, school is coming up and I need to get back on track. I lost my job and I need to get straight. Help me to sober up." I said to Dom and all he could do was laugh at me.

"I am not going to be sober anytime soon. I am not about the same life as you. Maybe we should have thought that through before screwing around." He said

After a time of silence, I had made up my mind and I needed out.

"I'm done, were done, I can't keep doing this to myself. I am going down a bad path and I want to be free from it. If you won't help me I have to make the changes myself then. Good bye." I said gathering my things and headed out the door.

Imade my ends meet by sobering up and getting into a good job again. Kyler helped me get in the swing of thingsagain and he knew I was on the better path now. Dom was a thing of the past and I wanted better for him but it had tostart with him. Kyler never rubbed it inmy face but I knew inside he was saying "I told you so." I found it hard to focus at first because Iwanted drugs and I wanted them bad but I fought the urge and after about amonth I was making better relationships and friends. I met this guy Weston who I worked withoccasionally, but I took an immediate interest in him. He was a little shorter than me, but he wasbuilt and large. Neither of us seemed towant a relationship but the casual sex was great. He knew just how to please a woman. I was away from Dom for a few months when hecame popping back into my life. SomehowI let him talk me into doing drugs again but this time was much worse.