*Chapter 8*

That's when I met Kyler's friend Weston he was also tall but he was much different than anyone else. He wasn't covered in tattoos but the few that were visible were pretty impressive. He was also a smooth talker and he had that bad boy feel, but in a different way from Dom. I couldn't pick it out but he was much different. Maybe it was the way he carried himself. Unfortunately for me he didn't know much about me other then what Kyler had told him. I had a troubled tie with my ex and would probably go back to him. I wanted to be done with him but needed a distraction from him as well. Weston was always with Kyler as if he never worked. If we were at dinner so was Weston, eventually it became nice to have another person to talk to about random things. We were at a bar one night having a good time just drinking a few drinks when Weston asked me to leave with him. I didn't have any other plans and I was in no shape to drive anywhere. There was no driving happening for him either as we both staggered out of the bar. Into the cold night air leaving Kyler behind we walked through the park that was around the corner. There were people all over the place for it being 1:30am.

We dated for a few weeks before he made any moves on me but it was nice to be treated as a lady. I enjoyed the time spent together but tonight was different and Weston made all the right moves. We went to a movie but the theater was full and there was just barely enough room for the two of us. The movie was good but the couple in front of us was making out. It made me wonder what his lips would taste like. I wondered what the parts of him I've never seen looked like. Was he sculpted, waxed, more tattoos? I had questions and I wanted the answers but that means I would have to get him alone and naked to find out. He laughed drawing me out of my thoughts but he had reached over and grabbed my hand placing it ever so gently on his leg. I made a quick move by sliding my hand up his leg but me made no moves to stop me. He did jump a little but he didn't pull me away, so I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. We settled in until the end of the movie where I was almost asleep.

"You're welcome to come into the house if you want to. Or I can take you home." He said looking at me. I had hoped he would ask me to come in.

"I can come in." I said

His place was nice and no one else was there, it was nice to be alone and not hovered over by Kyler. We sat on the sofa just talking about life and for some reason he needed to know about my past. As I was talking to him his lips suddenly met mine. There was a sense of need but yet safety, I was safe with him and nothing would change that, not even my past. He pulled me onto his lap where I was now level with him and his face. I could stare right into his eyes and see that he was consumed by this moment. His hands rubbed up and down my back while I held his face. His kisses moved from my lips to my chest where he tried to kiss my breasts. My top was a V-neck but it wasn't low enough for him to get under it. He pulled off my shirt revealing my bra as he traced his fingers along the line of it. There wasn't much separating us from anything but he hesitated waiting for my permission. He looked at me waiting but my eyes said it all and he moved on. I pulled his shirt off revealing his abs and the tattoo he had across his chest saying "Only The Good Die Young" It was scrolled in really nice script but he was moving along much faster. I could feel him getting hard underneath my ass. His nipples almost instantly perked up causing me to have the chills. He stood me up hoping to undress me the rest of the way but I had other plans. I kneeled on the floor at the perfect height to put his dick in my mouth. He stopped me and grabbed his phone sending out a message then throwing in on the side table. He explained it was a code he sent out so that someone calls before they walk in the door catching us. Before he could stop me his pants were around his ankles and his dick was in my mouth. I took almost all of him sucking on him as I pulled out. He laced his fingers into my hair causing me to lose the control I had. He made the moves and he made them slowly. The moans that escaped him only turned me on more with each one. I wanted him and I wanted him now, but he wasn't going to allow that to happen. He pulled me up off the floor undressing me the rest of the way sitting me on the sofa he kneeled on the floor. He pulled me to the edge of the sofa giving him full access to my pussy. He kissed me all over before he began. Hid tongue worked its way from the outside of my lips to inside at my clit. He licked slowly but sucked hard. The moans escaped me pretty loudly but he continued to bring me closer and closer to cumming. I saw him lick his fingers and felt the rush of them pushing inside of me. I almost screamed out with such pleasure but tried to keep down the noise. He moved his fingers faster and faster as his tongue worked my clit, but suddenly he stopped. I got up lifting me off of the sofa put me in a spot where I had no control. He slid his dick slowly and deeply inside my pussy making it expand. The pleasure coursed through me at a rapid rate. It was in time with each inward thrust. He moved fast making us come closer and closer. He put me down on the sofa and he slammed me from behind. He hit my spot more than a few times making the moans that escaped me so loud I couldn't control them. We reached our end and passed out on his bed naked until his phone rang.

"It's good, just stay out of the bedroom." He said. I couldn't hear what the person on the other line was saying but he laughed and said "Something like that"

That was one of the many times we were togetherbut it soon become evident to me that I needed my drugs and the only person whohad them was Dom. He had them and knewwhere to get them. I disappeared fromWeston for now and Dom welcomed me with open arms and the drugs I asked himfor.