*Chapter 16*

After a long day of shopping and being out of the house we decided it was time to head back to the cabin. The truck was loaded with all kinds of things that Weston bought throughout the day making it a little harder to get up the mountain but we made it. As the sun drew into the clouds it was getting darker by the second. The fire needed restarted and it was really cold in the house. I guess there wasn't going to be any sleeping for me. Weston brought wood in for us to start the fire and as soon as it was blazing hot the cabin began to warm up.

"I'm going out for a little while. I want to take some time away and make some decisions. There is a button on the wall beside the fridge, if you medically need anything you have to hit that. They will respond and get you the help you need."

"How do they know we are here?"

"I called them before we came up to let them know we were going to be there and that you were pregnant so they knew what to expect if that button was hit."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not sure yet, but don't wait up for me."

Like that he was gone leaving me to my thoughts as I wondered around the place alone. Sitting in front of the fire place was nice and warm. Staring at it made me empty my mind and really helped me to focus on what I wanted out of this relationship that had yet to be determined. For some reason the fire place was not enough warmth so I jumped in the shower letting the hot water smack down on my back. I snacked on some things and found myself back at the fire reading. It was much warmer than it had been and I contemplated sleeping in front of the fire. My eyes drew heavy and I couldn't wait up any longer, even though he told me not to. I am not sure what time it was when Weston came into the bedroom and he had to be drunk, after all he was now crawling into my bed with me and I could smell it on him. He also smelled odd but I figure that was the stench of wherever he was.

He wrapped himself around me laying soft kisses on my neck. He kissed me over and over again making me really want him. He knew I wouldn't stop him if he tried. His hands moved along the front of my body as I moved giving him more to touch. He suddenly stopped as if he had woken up and realized what was happening. He moved away from me to his side of the bed. I found myself horny and alone. I rolled towards him trying to get closer to him in hopes he wouldn't continue what he started. I was up against him but he didn't move until I put my hand around his waist. He didn't say anything but he did tense up rather quickly. I had to move fast if I wanted to get him going so I put my hand down his pants grabbing a hold of his cock. Moving up and down on his cock made him stir.

"Brin don't." He started

"Don't what?"

"Don't stop." He said

I pulled his shorts off allowing me to have all of him. I put his cock in my mouth licking and sucking on his head. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth while my hand grabbed at his balls. The faster I moved the harder he got but he wasn't trying to stop me. He moved me over as he crawled between my legs his face disappeared under my belly. His tongue was like velvet on my pussy as he licked and sucked on me. My moans grew louder the closer and closer he brought me to my end.

"Mm mm, Wes"

As I came crashing around him he moved away and directed me to get on my knees. On my knees he pushed himself inside of me sending pleasure through my body.

"Mm, God that's good. Weston harder." I almost shouted

"I've missed this." He said

Thefaster he moved the faster he was bringing us to our ends, but he knew when todraw the line. As he smacked my asssending a mix of pleasure and pain through me he pumped into me slower andslower almost as a tease. I reached downand played with myself while he continued to fuck me and smack my ass. My breathing became scattered and hard whilehe brought us closer to our end. Therewas a brief moment when I thought about having this all the time. As the moans escaped me we drew to our endwith him slamming into me harder than normal.