Chapter One:

---Will's POV---

I slowly approached the Hades Cabin. You can do it. I tell myself. I walk up the steps to the door. Knock Knock Knock. No answer. I knock again this time harder. I try the doorknob. He left it unlocked. I slowly open the door and enter his room.

I walk over to his bed to see Nico sleeping peacefully. He's adorable when he sleeps. But seriously it's almost 2 pm. He should be up by now.

I go over to his window and open his black curtains to let some light in. The room instantly becomes brighter. Nico starts to wake up.

"What- close the curtains! I'm sleeping here!" He mumbles as he throws a pillow over his head.

"Sorry sunshine but it's 2 pm! You need to get up." I say

He starts fall back asleep but I walk over to him and pull the pillow off his head.

"Really will! Get out of my cabin!" He says as he throws a pillow at me.

"Fine but this isn't over!" I say with small smile on my face. I begin to walk out the cabin when Nico says something.

"Will...wait" He mumbles.

"Yeah?" I say excited!

"Will you...shut the curtains?" He asks.

"Um sure..." I close the curtains and walk out of the cabin. Really Nico? I thought he was going to ask me something else. I guess I'll just have to wait until later.

---Time Skip for a hour---

I walk over to the arena to see Nico playing with Ms. O'Leary. She scared me but I walked over to him. I'm glad he's finally awake though.

"Hey Nico." I said

"Uh hey Will...what's up?"

"Olympus" I replied. He just rolled his eyes. "So Nico. Do you want to go out with me later?" I asked trying to sound confident.

"I'm busy...sorry" he quickly replied then looked back to Ms. O'Leary.

"Sorry...let me rephrase that. You are I are going somewhere tonight at curfew so you better be ready!" I say making it sound like an order and not an invite.

He looked shocked. I heard him mumble a quick okay, but by the time I could respond he was already hurrying out of the arena. Omgs I'm so happy. I actually have a date with Nico Di Angelo. I started rambling on to myself about what to wear and where to go. I'm so excited!

---
Sorry for the short chapter I'm lazy and I told you guys I would update toady so I was kinda rushing. Sorry if it's bad I'm not really good at writing the beginning of stuff..(or the middle...or the end...or the everything.) The next chapter will be the date and more stuff so hopefully it will be longer and better written. I will try to update once a week, but that's probably not going to happen bc I'm lazy and have a lot of honors hw . I'll try to write a few more chapters so I can just publish them. Anyway, Forgive typos and please vote and comment. <3
---