Three Cheers For Evil

in which Benny, Ethan, and Cole become the most dedicated perverts ever

"Boom did a bomb just go off in my head? No that's just when the Devils beat you black and red

"Boom did a bomb just go off in my head? No that's just when the Devils beat you black and red." The cheerleaders chanted. "Call a nurse, call a doctor, call your mamma too, cause you're gonna need help when we are finished with you! Go Devils!"

"Erica, please tell me you're not doing this." Sarah whined.

"Sarah, it's just cheerleading." Erica said.

"Weren't you the one that said you wanted us to be normal?"

"I think it should be more like this." Head Cheerleader, Stephanie said, knocking a girl's books out of her hands. "Oops."

"Cheerleaders are not normal!" Mckenzie exclaimed. "They're more evil than you, and you're vampires!" Erica and Sarah shot her a look. "No offense."

"I've wanted to be a cheerleader my whole life, and now that I'm really hot, I can." Erica said. "Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years." She smirked and let her fangs out.

"I don't think that's what they had in mind." Sarah said.

"Oh come on, who's gonna miss just one?" Erica asked.

"I will!" Cole said.

"Isn't this kinda like letting Magento join the X-Men?" Ethan asked.

"I'll assume that's geek speak for a fox in the henhouse thing." Sarah said.

"It is." Mckenzie confirmed.

"You know what that means?" Sarah asked.

"Benny and I have lived next door and hung out our whole lives." Mckenzie explained. "You pick up a few things."

Sarah sighed. "If you have any ideas on how we're supposed to stop her, I'm all ears."

Benny cleared his throat. "You guys could join too."

"No, no, no." Mckenzie said. "There has to be another way."

"Go Devils!" The boys said with the cheerleaders. Sarah and Mckenzie shared a look, knowing it was what they had to do.

"Cowabunga!" Benny said to Mckenzie as she came out of the bathroom in a cheerleading uniform.

"Do not say anything." Sarah said.

"You look...peppy." Benny awkwardly tried to compliment Mckenzie.

"Thanks, I think." Mckenzie replied with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Someone needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any...sampling, and we're the only ones who can squeeze into this thing." Sarah said.

"Let's see what you've got, girls." Stephanie said. Sarah and Mckenzie rolled their eyes and went into the gym.