Blue Moon

in which a competitive Mckenzie challenges her brother that she can be friends with all things preppy

"Ethan, talk to me buddy." Benny said in a headlock by an abnormally hairy guy. "You okay?"

"Nothing better than starting the day in some guy's armpit." Ethan said.

"At least it's better than being in between his legs." Cole said. "Ew, dude, that was wretched."

"I love being a girl." Mckenzie said standing next to them.

"We get it!" Ethan cried. "You're the Alpha Male and we're not."

"Please give us wedgies so we can go now." Cole said.

"Alright listen, nerds," The hairy guy said. "From now on, we're best buds, got it?"

"Yeah." Cole said. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, best buds, totally cool." Benny said. "Headlocks are like jock hugs."

"Alright, see ya round Best Bud 1, Best Bud, 2, and Best Bud 3." Hairy Guy said. "Yes!" He punched Benny in the arm. "Yes!" He punched Ethan in the arm. "Yes!" He punched Cole in the arm. He put his arm up to punch Mckenzie in the arm but she grabbed it and gave him a look that said I dare you. "No." He said taking his arm down and walking away.

"That was awesome!" Benny cried.

"Which part?" Asked Ethan. "The love tap or the part where I could taste his deodorant."

Cole licked his lips. "Glide stick, extreme ice glacier stick, two thousand..." he paused and licked his lips again. "...nine."

"I mean the part where we're friends with David Stachowski." Benny said. "Our street cred just went through the roof!"

"Why would a guy like David Stachowski wanna friend up us?" Ethan asked.

"Don't look idiot jock in the mouth." Cole said. "Don't make eye contact at all." A girl walked by. "Hey, wanna go out?" He asked winking.

She scoffed. "Drop dead."

"She spoke to me!" Cole said. "That never happened pre-headlock."

"There's something about that guy." Ethan said.

Mckenzie scoffed. "There's something about all jocks. That's why I find them annoying. And that, my friends, is why I haven't landed a date with one of them." Her brother started snickering. "What, you don't think I can hang out with them?" She asked.

"Not at all." He said laughing.

"We'll just see about that." Mckenzie said walking towards the cheerleaders. "Oh and by the way, have fun in between his legs, my dear brother."

As soon as Mckenzie turned around to talk to the cheerleaders, Benny backhanded the back of his head. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "I've spoken to the guys around here, and they all think she's hot and they all want a date with her but she hates all things jocky and preppy."