001

kim seokjin.

a bright university student, always curious, always positive. professional, successful businessman in training.

jung hoseok.

may not be book smart, but very, very street smart, fast on his toes, lively instincts. an underground dancer. an aspiring professional.

min yoongi.

a quiet, lazy, but talented kid. always pushing himself to do better in his music studies.

kim namjoon.

a success in his family. one of the top students in the country. has the dream of becoming a lawyer.

park jimin.

currently working three part-time jobs, perseverance proven worthy. he wants to go to a good university and become a doctor to save lives.

kim taehyung.

a bright kid liked by many, if not all; his social skills proved him worthy. dreams of being a world-famous talk show host.

jeon jungkook.

always striving to be better, or to be the best. he chases after a goal of helping others, to make himself feel good about himself-many would say that it's in vain, but there's more to it than that; he wants to be the best one on the police force there ever was.

they all had so much to look forward to. so, so much. they were young, bright ones that would be the hopes of the new generation.

but you can't flee from the moment, the dips and the ups and downs in life...but they chose to make the worst of it.

sometimes, we cannot run from our choices.

we have to pay for them.