025

—PJM
6:45 AM KST

"awake already? i should get a heavier dose of tranquilizer next time."

jimin shook his drowsiness away for the more serious situation at hand; he  was left in an empty—besides a lone clock—and dimly lit room, sitting limply next to a wall. he felt like his energy had been completely ripped apart from him—he tried to get up on his legs, but he couldn't. he realized that they were bound tight with a pair of thick shackles; as the sleepiness alleviated from him, he realized there was a thick collar around him. he tried to get it off of him with his free hands, but the current opening was too small for his head to fit through.

"who are you?" he called out, searching for someone, but the voice only flowed through an intercom attached to the ceiling.

"who am i? i'm the man who knows exactly what you've been up to, thief."

"i'm here because i borrowed a couple bucks from some store?"

"you put their whole business out—and does a couple ten thousand dollars sound like a 'couple bucks' to you?"

"it...it was to pay off debts. it was with good intentions, i-i swear!"

"good intentions," the voice chuckled. "bullshit."

"y-you have to believe me."

"i believe...that it's bullshit. park jimin, i know that you stole on more occasions than just this once—and now, it's my turn to steal...preferably your life. you are equipped with some of my favorites—the bladed cuffs. you have approximately two hours to try to free yourself from them—or else, blades from the inside of the cuffs will shoot out and decapitate you, and your feet will also be cut off; that'll teach you not to run with other people's money. you must find both keys—they are found somewhere in this room. look closely, jimin. 'x' marks the spot. it's your decision to live or die—but i must bid you farewell now. good luck, thief."