029

—JHS
7:02 AM KST

he could feel the cold sweat coat his body, cooling his skin off as his head pounded. hoseok struggled against the restraints for around an hour, and as time ticked by, he could feel his body become more and more slicked with sweat. he tugged on the leather restraints a little more, but when he found that it was a futile attempt, he started craning his head towards the leather restraint that held him down next to his shoulder, trying to bite the part of the leather that sat in between the belt loop and the buckle itself, which was suppressed by the loop and a metal prong. when his teeth properly gripped onto it, he pulled the end of the belt out from the belt loop, pulling it upwards to force out the prong from the punch hole. when it did, he could feel the tension go lax. he also felt the blood flowing to his upper arm once again.

he did the same to the other restraint on his opposite arm, and now it was just down to the two smaller, and much tighter restraints that covered his lower arm midway. he saw that the sweat that coated his skin actually allowed him to slide off the belt restraint up until his hand, which he was able to undo with sweaty, trembling fingers.

when he had freed both of his arms completely, he couldn't help but to throw up a little in his mouth due to the relieved tension. now he just had to find the fucking key, and he was out of here for good.

he searched around, his mind raising the words "'x' marks the spot". if this wasn't meant to be impossible, then...it had to be within reach.

hoseok looked around, squinting his eyes in attempt to see better in this dim lighting; he couldn't see anything that was any close to an 'x'; it was also hard to concentrate when his whole body felt sore.

a lone clock ticked on as he got more desperate; sweat began to bead at his forehead, dripping down the side of his face.

he winced when he scratched at the side of his stomach, which was sore for some reason—he gasped when he felt something that he hadn't felt before.

hoseok lifted his shirt up, a chill creeping up his spine when he saw a small scar covered with a black 'x', probably written in permanent marker.

his mouth went dry.

"'x' marks the spot."

a/n ;
thank you for 4K reads +
1K votes ! :)))) ily all <3