030

—MYG
7:19 AM KST

yoongi swallowed hard.

he just wanted to sit back and await his death; he didn't want to die trying. if he had to die...then he'd rather not make any effort and just sit there.

but the reverse bear trap thing? it was irritating the hell out of him. it felt so unnecessarily heavy—he couldn't go in peace like this. he didn't really want to have his jaws ripped apart either. it was just unappealing.

he sighed, leaning down as far as he could to take a part of the restraint in between his teeth, pulling the restraint so that the tie lock faced towards him, before pulling the tie as tight as possible, to make it easier to break. he did the same with the other hand, before balling both hands into fists, preparing to break free.

when i free myself, i'll have sixty seconds to cut his stomach open, find the key, grab it, and find the keyhole on the back of this stupid thing, put the key in, turn it, and get it the fuck away from me, he thought to himself, trying to calm himself down by organizing step-by-step on what he had to do. he bit the bottom of his lip in concentration.

he shut his eyes before clenching hard and forcing his hands up, feeling the zip ties snap on impact.

60...

yoongi scrambled onto his feet.

59...

he ran towards his former drug dealer and kneeled next to him.

58...

yoongi picked up a scalpel that was provided for him, lying next to the body of his acquaintance.

57...

he nearly jumped out of his skin when he realized that the drug dealer was still alive.

56...

yoongi could see him rolling his eyes around and breathing. he was fucking breathing.

55...

he felt blood pound in his head, nearly to the point where it was painful. he didn't know what to do. the drug dealer was paralyzed and he could probably feel it if yoongi slid a knife into his damned stomach.

54...

he wanted to cry; he wanted to break down right there.

53...

yoongi. do you really want to have your jaws ripped open and have the police come find you like that?

52...

no...not really.

51...

get on it, then.

50...

without further hesitation, he raised the scalpel and stabbed it into the drug dealer's stomach.