1 one

Hey guys, I just want to tell you that the cover of the book is made by JB_Justin_Bieber go follow.

Justin's pov

I am getting ready for the day I have been waiting for to come scene last month. Today I will be going to get my final baby girl. But this time I need a different type . I don't want a slut like my old baby girl Abby, she cheated on me in my own damn house, so now I want an innocent, sweet and adorable girl.
Once I was done getting ready, I made my way downstairs, in to the kitchen , I took a bottle filled with apple juice in case my baby girl was thirsty.
I went outside to the car and told my driver the address. This time was way too excited to get my baby girl, so I bought her new stuff like a new car seat, a bottle, a pacifier, a crib and ect.
The car stopped and a smile appeared on my face. I got out of the car and went inside the auction house and sat in the front row.
A man started talking , " can you please pay attention."
Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at him.he continued " ladies and gentlemen welcome to the auction...." (Sorry I will skip the talking I am a lazy ass)
"And now Jenny Butler, an innocent 18 years old, a virgin a-" when Jenny appeared on the stage I knew that she is the one i am looking for. So I immediately cut off the man "3 million"
"What?! Sold to Justin Drew Bieber" I smiled at Jenny so she smiled back. I opened my arms wide "come to daddy baby girl "
----------
So I hope you like my first chapter I will update later please comment what do think about the beginning and what should I improve in my writing. Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.jb