Chapter 12

Read A/n below its so important.
Justin's pov
I woke up to sounds of whimpers , I open my eyes slowly , to find Jenny next to me I look at the time to see its 3 am. "Baby what's wrong ?"
"Bad dweam" (dream). Aww
"It's okay baby it was just a dream now come on let's cuddle till we fall back asleep okay princess?"
"Okay daddy" she smiles. We cuddle each other and she fell asleep really fast.
*morning*
I woke up because of Jenny jumping on my bed . "DADDY!! WAKE UP !!!" She yelled . "Baby stop!" I said. Jenny jumped on top of me "not until you wake up daddy" I chuckle "well I am awake because if I was still sleeping Then I won't be talking to you"
She laughs and keeps jumping "Jenny I said stop" i pretend that I'm mad . She immediately stops and I laugh "what?!" "Oh nothing baby" "tell me!" "No" I check the time on my phone and it's 8:34
"Let's go eat breakfast " I stand up and Jenny smacks my ass, I look at her "I like your ass daddy " I bend and start to tickle her she laughs and kicks. I laugh at her then stop tickling her .
I pick her up and set her on my hip , walk out of my room , and then made my way downstairs .
I walk in to the living room set her on the couch and turned on the TV for her to watch SpongeBob . Then I kissed her forehead and said "alright baby I'll go make breakfast" she nodded . I made my way to the kitchen .
*minutes later*
Jenny's Pov
I am bored , I don't feel like watching spongebob . I wanna help daddy cook . I walk out of the living room , and made my way to the kitchen . "Daddy can I please help you cook ?" I ask hoping daddy will say yes. "Well baby girl I'm done cooking " . Daddy picks me up and walks to my high chair. "No! No! Daddy! ". I kick and scream then he picks me up again, I instantly shut up . "So you want to sit on daddy's lap huh? " I nod . He chuckles and walks to the couch , sets me down . He went back to kitchen , then came back with our food . We both start to eat.
*after eating*
I just finished eating and I am still waiting for daddy to finish . "Daddy !! Come on finish your food fast!" I whine and cross my arms. He just looks up at me . Giving me a look that made me stop whining . "Good girl" he said then continued to eat . Once he finished eating. I wanted to go to the park today so I asked "daddy can we go to the park today? Ohh and have some junk food for lunch? Please daddy? Please?" He chuckles and then says "that is exactly what I have had planned for today baby" making me jump and danced my happy dance.

 I wanted to go to the park today so I asked "daddy can we go to the park today? Ohh and have some junk food for lunch? Please daddy? Please?"  He chuckles and then says "that is exactly what I have had planned for today baby" making me jump and d...

(Just imagine that Jenny [lily] did the dance😂😂😂)
"Okay let's go get ready !" Daddy said still laughing at my happy dance. "Yay! Let's gooooo!" I said pulling daddy with me . He pulls me back and kissed me on my lips.

 He pulls me back and kissed me on my lips

He grabbed my ass and I let out a moan. And then we both pull away gasping for air. "I love you so much baby girl you have no idea " he says . "I love you more daddy and thank you " I say back . "For what?" He asks . "Being my first kiss Daddy" . "Aww baby I will be your first in other things too" I blush knowing what he means . "Alright let's go get ready babes " he says picking me up, I wrap my arms around his neck . He walks up the stairs and to my room he lays me on my changing table.
*after changing Jenny's clothes * (pic above) "alright we are done now how do you want your hair?" Daddy asks "umm pigtails please " I reply "okay" he says then started brushing my hair .
Once daddy finished he said "alright princess now Daddy has to get ready do you want to watch a movie in my room ?" "No daddy I want to play with your phone and I want my paci". "Okay kitten let's go " he grabbed my paci from my nightstand and put it in my mouth. I make grabby hands towards him , making him chuckle and pick me up. We , well he walks to his room and sets me on his bed and gives me his phone "alright daddy is going to shower baby " I nod and he walks away to his bathroom. I start to play.
*20 minutes later *
Daddy's phone locked when I was looking for my Stuffie and now it won't open because it has a password. I walk to daddy's bathroom, open the glass showering door (Idk what it is called ) there was daddy naked I giggled he opens his "baby it's not nice to walk into someone when they're showering why didn't you knock on the door?" He asks sternly, I start to tear up. "No tears princess I'm sorry " he says I wipe my tears away and he says "now go wait for me to get out okay?" I nod and walk out and wait for daddy to I get out of the bathroom.
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you so much for 3 k reads I can't believe it . Thank you for 1 k reads on "Daddy Bieber" .
I want you guys to know that my books will be on hold. I won't be using my phone for idk maybe months . I'm sorry but whenever I get the chance to use my phone I will update. I love you so much guys. Bye .