5

Jenny's pov
"You will receive 10 hits and you will thank me and count after each one. Got it?" Daddy asked .
"Y-yes d-daddy" I was so scared I hated spankies.
SMACK
"One thank you daddy "
SMACK
This time was harder
"Two thank Y-you da-daddy "
And again and again. Harder and harder
"Last two baby"
SMACK
"Nine thank you "
Smack *not too hard *
"Ten daddy thank you"
I immediately sat down next to her. I sat her on my lap .
"I am sorry daddy " she cried . "It's okay, don't do that next time okay??" "O-okay " .
I took her downstairs to watch a movie . "Baby go choose a movie , and do you want something to eat while watching the movie?"
"Yeah, I want popcorn, gummy bears , sour patch kids, Oreos and M&ms " I didn't really care because I know she won't be able to eat it all. "Oh can I have chocolate milk " . "Okay "
I went back to the living room with the food and what?!?
"No horror movies only Disney movies " , "b-but why?" , "I don't want you saying that there are monsters under your bed plus I don't want you to have nightmares about these monsters "
"Okay" we watched the little mermaid and she slept at the end . I picked her up took her to her room, placed in her crib. I got out of the room and went to my office to get some work done .
I want to take Jenny to the park tomorrow but only if she behaved .
I know it's a really short chapter please help me I don't have any ideas please vote and comment . Love y'all . Follow baby_girly_girl read her story "yes sir" And vote, it is a good story . Love you Bethany .